Lilith laughed at her son's misery.

"Cry all you want; I'll make you forget her again." Lilith said with an evil grin. 

Abaddon grabbed her arm in a tight grip. "Don't you dare." 

Lilith stared at her miserable son. "How dare you." 

Abaddon pushed Lilith away with anger in him. He knew his mom was evil and was capable of anything. She hated that Abaddon felt feelings. But that was the human side of him, something he couldn't get rid of willingly. Unless his mother takes his memories away, he forgets who he is. 

He began hurting for forgetting the love of his life and the short amount of time he had with her. She had willingly given herself to him. They even made love under the night sky.

It was true what they said, the eyes are the window to the soul. A soul may reincarnate but their eyes never change color. And when he heard about Rose his very soul felt something. He felt as he needed her, needed her in his life. Not knowing it was his hidden memories that stirred in him. But because his mother made him forget it also made him bitter and angry taking it out on everyone. As he forgot to love when he found her again, he tortured her to make her love him without knowing why. 

"Don't you make me forget again." Abaddon said to Lilith. 

Lilith smacked Abaddon across his face. "You have no position to tell me what to do!" Lilith sneered. Abaddon stared at his mother with sheer hatred. "You are to go back and destroy the world. Until i unleash my demons and take back what was meant to be mine!" 

But before Abaddon could do anything Lilith once again took his memories of the love of his life. And only let him remember the most recent fight and loss. She brought him back into the world of living. Abaddon woke up once again with hatred in his frozen heart. 

He stood up and walked out of the cave Lilith gave birth in. he stepped out into the night and breathed in the toxic human air. The chaos and wars brining life back into him. Abaddon then began to plan his next move. 

He was going to kill them all. 

Back in the island, everyone gathered around, most vampires sat in the same section as the wolfs, those who still felt indifferent sat in their section. Lexi fixed the last of her hair. 

"Is everyone ready?" Great walked around, with happiness in her.

"Yes, we are!" Everyone said. 

"Where's Rose?" Greta asked. 

"She is finished." Emma said as she walked out. Rose stepped out and everyone gasped. Rose was wearing a beautiful Sparklin sexy mermaid dress. With off the shoulder look, and a corset with evening sequins wedding gown and a long train. The dress made hugged every part of her body showing off every curve. There's was a small amount of cleavage. Her hair was curled and picked up in a styled lose bun with a silver sparkling ornaments around the lose bun, she had a couple of strands falling around her. Rose looked spectacular. Her makeup was done to make her blue eyes shine brighter. 

"Rose you look beautiful." Lexi cried. 

"Thank you." Rose said. 

"Mom would have been happy." Lexi said. Rose felt a small pang of pain hit her. 

"Ok we are set to go!" Greta says loudly. 

Lexi stood by the entrance to the wedding venue. She wore a beautiful light blue dress. That showed of her curves and hid most of her upper body scars well. Her hair was curled into gaint waves. Isabella stood behind her with a light blue dress in a different style. Her dark hair picked up in a tight bun. 

Lidia wore a longer light blue dress. Her hair straightened. 

"All of the bridesmaid in a position." Greta said. 

Lexi stood first as she would stand next to Rose at the altar, Lidia, then Isbella and lastly Emma. 

Daniel then came into the room and walked up to Rose. 

"I am honored to walk you down the aisle." Daniel choked back tears. All three of them felt sadness on this beautiful day. They missed their parents. 

"Lets make them proud." Rose said. 

Daniel smiled. 

The music then started, and Lexi stepped out first, she walked out and slowly made her way to the altar. Ace stared at Lexi mesmerized by her. He truly loved her, yet lately she has been avoiding him more than usual. 

Once Lexi reached the altar, Lidia stepped out. Marcus smiled at Lidia as he stood next to Kane. Who for a strong man seemed nervous. 

Lidia then stood next to Lexi at the altar and then stepped out Isabella and then afterwards Emma. The music then changed, and Rose stood in the middle of the isle. Everyone gasped and smiled at her beauty, Kane felt his breath stop, he forgot how to breath. He looked at his mate, his world and smiled. She then slowly walked towards her future as Daniel held her arm.  

Rose smiled and held her breath. Once she reached the altar, she then turned to look at Daniel who then kissed her cheek and then gave her over to Kane. 

The ceremony began as Brian, who got became a licensed officiant. The marriage ceremony began. Rose and Kane smiling at each other as Brian read from the book. 

"Now do you Kane, Caesar Marcellus, take Rose Williams to have and to hold till death do you part?" Brian asked. Kane gave Brian a dirty look. Rose squeezed his hand and smiled. 

"Even after death." Kane says. "I do." 

Rose smiled brightly. 

"And do you Rose Williams take Kane to have and to hold, till death do you part." 

"I do." Rose says.

"Take each other's hand and drink each other's blood." Brian announces as he hands them both a small yet deadly knife. They each cut their hands and drank each other's blood. 

"Now by the powers bested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife." Brian says. "You may now kiss the bride." 

Kane then pulled Rose towards him, she looked at him with loving sensual eyes, he then leaned down and kissed her lips. Everyone stood up and clapped their hands and cheered. As they watched them kiss. 

Lexi smiled at her big sister, she had come a long way, and found love. Not only that but became the first vampire queen of an island that has been hidden from humanity for hundreds of years. 

Just at the port of Croatia Detective Max stood staring out into the ocean, he had been trying to find out why so many have gone through here and never come back. 

Abaddon watched the ceremony from afar. Making sure none of the wolves smelled him. He watched as Rose and Kane wedded each other. He gave them just this time to enjoy each other before he came and killed them all. 

                                                                     The story continuous... 

                                                            Read Abaddon's short story. 

                                                   Blood Moon part 2 will come out soon.