°♡AfterCare♡°

After me and Rick had... $e×... I was on the bed and so was he. "Ahh, that was great, wasn't it?" Rick says, he looks at me looking worried if he went to hard. He walks into the kitchen to grab a cup and goes to get water and then comes back into the room. "Uhm, Y/n, I got... Water? Here. " Rick says giving me the water as I grab it and drinks some. (WATERRRRR) "God, my stomach hurts... " I groan out, Rick pulls me on to his lap turning me around as he faces the back of my head.

He starts rubbing my lower-part of my stomach, gently. "You don't have to Rick, it's fine, really!" I yell out, he shakes his head, "It's okay Y/n, I got this." He calls out. He continues to rub my stomach. I felt, a little calm. Morty comes in the room, again. "Rick what the fuck!" Morty yells, Rick just gives him a death stare. "Morty, im gonna fucking hit you if you don't GET THE FUCK OUT!" Rick yells, Morty left quickly. Rick continues to rub my stomach.

After Rick finished rubbing my stomach,  he then placed me down on his bed. We both were so tired.

Okay, so this is the end of the Rick x male reader story. Rick and Morty is unpopular now. And I'm tired of writing this. So, if you people have any recommendations for a next story. Tell me. I don't do (character) x fem! Reader. Only x male. I apologize.