Chocolate Play🔞

Y/N's POV
Today Me and My Members Are Supposed to Do a Dance Practice for Moonlight Sunrise, But. I'm A Bit Sore and Can't Walk, Due To Beomgyu. He Decided To Have Sex With Me Yesterday. Here's How It Went and Started Off.

Me And Beomgyu Were Hanging Out At His Dorm, And His Members Were Out And About. Me and Beomgyu Were In The Kitchen Eating Strawberries with Chocolate, But We Dipped The Strawberries In the Chocolate.

We Finished and I Was Putting the Plates Away, Until, I Felt Beomgyu's Arms Around My Waist Kissing My Neck. He Found My Sweet Spot and Sucked On It.

I Moaned Softly. He Stopped. "How About We Try Something New." He Whispered In My Ear. "Like What?" I Said. "Chocolate Play." He Said. I Was Slightly Surprised Beomgyu Had Always Wanted to Try Something Different.

We Had a Bunch Of Chocolate Still, So He Poured More In 1 More Bowl, So Now We Had 2 Bowls Of Melted Chocolate, and He Carried Them Upstairs To His Room.

I Followed Him. He Placed Candles And He Took Out. A Blindfold. He Smirked At Me. "You Just Relax, and Let Me Do All The Work." Beomgyu Whispered In My Ear.

He Pushed Me to the Bed and Crawled Over Me. He Placed the Blindfold On My Eyes, and Kissed Me Softly. I Kissed Back. He Kissed Down My Neck to My Chest.

He Took My Shirt Off And Threw It Somewhere In The Room. I Then Felt Something Run Down My Chest. I Flinched A Little. I Then Felt Beomgyu's Tongue Lick Up to My Neck.

He Stopped and Unclipped My Bra. He Took It Off. He Then Kiss Down to my Breasts. He Stopped and I Felt Something On my Right Nipple. He Then Sucked On It. I Moaned Loudly When He Sucked Harder. The Pleasure Turned Into Pain. But. I Liked It.

I Gripped His Hair and He Groaned Quietly. I Then Felt a Little Nibble On my Nipple. He Stopped and Poured Chocolate On the Left Nipple and Did the Same Thing.

He Stopped and Poured Chocolate On My Torso and Licked A Long Strike Of It Up to my Breasts. He Then Kissed my Torso and Stopped Until He Reached the Him of my Pants.

He Stopped and Unbuttoned My Pants. He Unzipped Them and Took Them Off my Legs. He Then Poured Chocolate On my Right Leg and Licked a Long Strike From my Ankle to my Thigh.

He Then Kissed my Inner Thigh. He Poured Chocolate on my Left Leg and Did the Same Thing. He Placed the Last Kiss On my Inner Thigh and Took my Underwear Off.

I Then Felt Something On my Pussy. I Moaned Softly When I Felt Beomgyu's Tongue Licking My Pussy. He Then Pushed my Knees Up and Licked and Sucked.

He Then Sucked My Clit and I Screamed When I Felt Him Suck my G-spot. One Hand I Gripped His Hair and The Other Hand, I Gripped The Bed Sheet Tightly.

I Felt my Clit Throbbing Because He Was Sucking Very Hard. He Felt my Walls Tightened On His Tongue, "Beomgyu... I'm About To C-Cum- FUCK!!!" I Got Cut Off By His Fingers Thrusting At a Fast Pace and On How He Was Sucking my Clit Still,

I Moaned Loudly When His Fingers were Thrusting At a Beast Pace. "P-Please Let Me C-Cum!!" I Said. "Cum For Me Babygirl." Beomgyu Said. I Moaned Loudly and My Legs Started Shaking.

I Gripped His Hair Tightly and My Head Threw Back. My Mouth Was Widely Open. I Came On Beomgyu's Fingers and Mouth. He Then Licked My Pussy Clean and Swallowed My Cum.

"Mmm. You Taste Like A Milkshake Mixed With Candy. Sweet." He Mumbled. He Then Licked His Fingers Clean. I Heard Him Taking His Shirt Off and Throwing It Somewhere.

He Then Took His Pants Off and Got a Condom Out. He Took His Boxers Off and Placed the Condom On His Tip. He Entered Me. "Is This Ok?" Beomgyu Said Softly.

I Nodded. He Then Started Thrusting. I Moaned Loudly. He Buried His Face In my Neck. "F-Faster...Fuck.." I Said. He Obeyed and Went Faster. I Screamed When He Found my Spot.

"Aish. Found It." Beomgyu Said and Trusted In That Spot. "Beomgyu..AH!!" I Moaned Loudly. "That's Right Babygirl. Moan My Name Loudly." Beomgyu Whispered In my Ear.

"Shit. I'm About to C-CUM!!!" I Screamed. "Cum Now Babygirl." Beomgyu Said. I Threw My Head Back. I Came On Beomgyu's Dick and He Came On my Pussy.

He Then Pulled Out Slowly and Threw Away the Condom. I Was Panting Heavily. Beomgyu Took the Blindfold Off Of Me. He Then Came In Bed With Me and Covered Us Up.

He Pulled Me In His Arms and Placed my Head On His Chest and Wrapped His Arms Around My Back, Leaving Soft Pecks On My Head and Forehead, Trying to Calm Me Down.

"Did I Go Rough On You?" He Asked Sweetly. I Shook My Head "No". He Smiled. "When Can I Pleasure You For Favor?" I Asked. "You Can Pleasure Me Some Other Day, Right Now I Wanted to Pleasure You for Pleasuring Me These Past Days." He Said.

I Smiled. After a Couple Of Hours, I Fell Asleep In His Arms and He Left a Peck On my Forehead. "Sleep Tight Babygirl." He Said and Covered Me Up to Be Comfortable and He Fell Asleep to The Sounds of my Breathing.

So That's How Me and Beomgyu Had Sex and How I'm Still Sore. I'm Not Going to Do the Dance Practice Because Jihyo Said I Fall A Lot and That my Legs Look Like Jello.

I Decided to Take This Time to Relax In my Bed And Taking Naps, While my Members Are Out Practicing.