From Prison, To Hell

(Y/N)s POV

It's been three months since that day at school, which was technically my last day in the prison known as "School." But the ironic thing is, I'm leaving school to go to an actual fucking prison! Just great! No sarcasm of course!

Right now I'm in a van taking me to Deadman Wonderland, one of the most... Interesting... Amusement parks/ prisons. Basically everyone there is insane. After going there a few times in my childhood, the "special effects" on the prisoners made me want to throw up, even if it was fake.

As we neared the entrance I sighed. Who knew how much I would miss school to be sentenced to a place worse than death? I already thought I was already in that state but I never imagined I would actually have to go through it.

"Hey you! (Y/N) (L/N)! Get out you little bitch! This is what ya get for killing all your friends!" One of the officers sneered. Yeah, that totally didn't sting like fuck, especially when I DIDN'T DO IT! I swear these people only said I'm guilty so that they could get that case over with.

As I got out of the van, I was greeted with the demented DEADMAN WONDERLAND sign. Creepy. As I was shoved through the entrance I saw many tourists laughing and staring at all of the prisoners. Sick, sick people. Yeah ok most of them are criminals, but at least give them some dignity.

I was put with all the criminals into one room. More lectures... Yay. Blah blah blah cache points blah blah blah three days blah blah blah candy? And some other random shit. I really wish I had my phone now, or better yet my book. I guess I just have to learn to live without them. Honestly suicide seems like a great option right now, but that's too easy.