School... Ugh

(Y/N)s POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Ugh... Another day. Another day to pass before I'm free from the prison called "School."

I slowly get out of bed to be faced with my (f/color) wardrobe. What to wear, what to wear... I slip on a (f/c) teeshirt and some ripped skinny jeans. Man, I'm really obsessed with this color, aren't I? I stuff my feet into my tattered shoes, grab my bag and start heading to school.

(TIME SKIP TO THIRD BLOCK/PERIOD DEPENDING WHERE YOU GO)

I look out the window, wondering when this stupid lecture would end. I take out my book and started reading, tuning out the idiot at the front of the room.

"And that's all for n- Oh my god, what the hell is that?!" My teacher screamed.

Looking up from my book, I saw a faint red blob flying closer to the window. Me having the greatest luck in the world, was right in front of the window in the back corner. My eyes widened at the sight and I ducked under my desk, then nothing.

----------------------------------------

"Wh-What the hell just happened?" I groaned sitting up. But when I opened my eyes, I was horrified. Blood covered everything. I knew this class was violent because of all the jocks and fighters in here, but whoa, I never thought they would actually kill each other!

I attempted to get out of my desk without stepping on anyone or their blood, but that didn't exactly work out... It's kinda hard to move when you're having a panic attack, you know? I tried to calm my breathing but before I could do anything, my hair was yanked by someone. A man in a red suit. I shivered. Could he have done this. He was the last thing I saw before everything went black. Again. Come on why does this keep happening?!?!