Chapter 1 | A Runner Asked Me Out

"Hey Y/N!" You heard Thomas said.

You turned around and smiled, "Hey."

You've been in the Glade for almost 2 months now and you're still the only girl here. You don't even know why would the Creators would send up a freaking girl in a place full of boys.

"So what are you doing after cooking?"
Thomas asked.

You are Frypan's so called 'assistant' in the Glade since when you came, knowing that you are really good at cooking.

"Nothing I guess.." You answered.

"Uhh, so uhm... Can I meet you at the lookout tower later?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." You smiled, he smiled back and began to walk away.

+++

There you are, standing in the treehouse, waiting for Thomas. The sun began to go down and it's starting to get dark. You stared at the sky when someone covered your eyes with their hands. You smiled, knowing that Thomas is already there.
"Hi." You said and turned around.

He eventually let go and said,
"Hi Y/N" Then he smiled, there is it again, that smile. Damn. You thought.

"So what do you want to talk about?"
You said and turned around again, just like your original position before. He stood beside you and started to talk.

"Uhm, so we've been really great friends for a long time and..." he paused.

You smiled, kinda knowing where this conversation will go. When he didn't continue, you looked at him and said,

"And?"

The wind was flowing at your direction, making your hair to show your beautiful face.

He looked down and sighed,
"A-and I just wanted to say tha-that..."

You stare at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Ugh shuck it. I really like you Y/N."

You're not actually shocked about what he said, I mean he's expressing his feelings for you these past few days, and Chuck even accidentally told you that Thomas has a thing for you.

You stare at the Maze, as if searching for an answer.

"Uhmm, Y/N?" Thomas snapped you back in realization.

"Oh uhm sorry."

"Shuck, I shouldn't have told you...."

"No no! I-I'm uhh It's just-" You paused, clearly not knowing how to end your sentence.

"Sorry Y/N. I just wanted this shuck feelings to get out of my chest, I mean I've been hiding it since you... came up from the Box..."

You looked at him, kinda shocked this time. You didn't know it was that long...

"What?" You asked, even though you know exactly what he just said.
He just looked at you with a 'damn-i just really like you and just kiss me' expression.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way Y/N, I just rea-"

You cut him off by pressing your lips to his. You felt his smile between kisses.
"It's okay Thomas."

+++

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST PART (obvi) WHAT DO U THINK

edit: i edited some parts so it will be somewhat better :)