She called him abhi??? She didn't even realised. But it didn't got unnoticed by Abhimanyu.

"She called me Abhi ??? No one except my closed ones call me as abhi.. but she did.. but I can't ask her to not call me as abhi. As abhi from her mouth even sounds more magical " - He said to himself with a smirk.

"You know na I'm not stressing. Kuch nahi hoga. "

"Sure ??"

"Yess ma'am "

"Okay. Did u eat?"

"No ill grab something."

"OK then let's go, let's have the dinner tonight "

"Okay. Chalo." 

After the supper, they went to their respective dinner for sleep.

"Now I'll have to find it. By hook or by crook. Who did this to Akshara??? Who's so harmless, innocent. I still can't believe this. "

Abhimanyu in his own room said this to himself trying to figure out who did this to Akshara.

"Hi.. Rishav.. I need your help.
Yes. I'll send you the details. Update me soon. Soonest."

"Yes sir." - came from the other side of the phone.

He cut the call and with anger went to his bed but sleep is not even close to him.

"I'll find it Akshara. Soon. You'll get justice."

He tried to sleep but couldn't.

[Shalini's House] :

"Tell me the update. How's she ? Where's she ? What she's doing? And tell me about Abhimanyu too.. what he's doing. The way he reacted. He won't let go of this matter so easily. He'll see the end. "

"Ma'am there's nothing much. Akshara got discharged and now she's home. And the last time I've seen Abhimanyu was af hospital. "

"Okay. "

She cut the call.

[Akshara in her room] :

She was tossing and turning in her bed continuously not able to sleep. She had high dose of medication still can't sleep.

"Are yaar. Why this is happening to me?"

She got up and was about to drink water when she noticed the jug is empty.

She went to the kitchen to fetch some water and noticed the light is on.

"Abhimanyu??"

"Abhi..."

"Heh??"

"Um... you can call me Abhi."

"Ammm... but ... why all of a sudden??"

"Because it sounds good on your mouth. And now also we can be friends. Can't we ??"

"Yes of course. We can be friends."

"Toh.. now call me Abhi."

"Okay abhima... I mean abhi"

And they both laughed.

"So why are u here at this hour ??"

"Same question... why are u here ?"

"I've come to fetch some water as mh jug was empty"

"Are I've told priya multiple times to take care of everything related to you. How could she forget even."

"Abhi it's okay.. hota hain.. waise bhi I wasn't able to sleep. Don't know why"

"Why?? Did you take your medicines?. "

"Yes. But still..."

"Its okay. I guess it's because of your stress and trauma. I can still se you still couldn't get rid of that day."

"Let's not talk about that.. it was so haunting."

"Okay. Then let's have some coffee .. you want one ??"

"Yes. More sugar and more milk"

He looked at her and shook his head.

"I know what you're thinking. Healthy nahi hain. And blah blah."

"Well then I should say you know your friend well."

And they both laughed.

"Waise how do u like your coffee?" - She asked.

"Just plain black"

"That's so bitter"

"But that's good "

"Whatever" - She rolled her eyes.

Abhimanyu made the coffee and served it in the mug. Akshara was about to take a sip when she felt a dizziness and was about to fell down.

"Aksharaaaa!!!"

He catched her.

"Abhimanyu... my head is spinning.. please take me to the room"

"Yes..."

Abhimanyu hurriedly took her to the room. In the hurriedness, he took her to his room.

His room.

The room where Akshara also has the right being his wife.

He helped her laying down on bed and gave her water.

"Are u fine now?"

"Yes .. I am.. don't know what happened suddenly "

"Pata tha mujhe..  yeh toh hona e tha.. you're taking this much medicines and mot even sleeping.. of course you'll get more sick na...you don't listen to me.. never."

"Abhi..no it's not like that. You're misunderstanding "

"Chup ekdam. Ab so jao. "

"But it's your room"

"Ha so?"

She looked at him.

"Oh... you can stay here tonight. I'll sleep on the couch.. and in that way, I can look after yourself as you're mot well.. now sleep"

"Oky good night."

"Good night."

They smiled.

Abhimanyu went to the couch and slept.

____________________

Again thanks to all of you.
I'm so happy.
And all the credits goes to uou guys.

Tell me how is this update ?
Lemme know.
Till then, Bye.
See you soon.