Crow: Caw caw, New Order! Help the young heroes against the villains, you have the permission to attack the villains. Caw Caw

Yosetsu: It can speak!

The boy turns to the two students and looks at them with a serious expression. The two are not sure why, but they feel they can trust the boy.

???: Try to get to the shelter, I'll help your friends.

Before either of the two can say anything, the boy runs off at an incredible speed. In another part of the forest, a girl and two boys from the hero course are fighting four villains. The kids from the hero course are Shoto Todoroki, Mezo Shoji and Izumi Yagi. The four villains are Dabi, Himiko Toga, Twice and Mr. Compress. But before there can be another exchange of blows, the group hears a female voice from the forest.

???: Are you the villains?

Everyone looks in the direction of the voice.

Villains: A Hero?

Heroes: Reinforcement?

???: Stand still.

The moment the voice says this, the group can no longer move, no matter how much they resist. A girl comes out of the forest, she wears a kind of school uniform, a black button down jacket, black long skirt, black stockings, and black shoes. She has long messy indigo-colored hair and also wears a mask similar to the boy's but in black. A cat with black and white fur and two tails sits on her shoulder. The girl approaches Izumi.

???: Explain the situation.

Izumi: The villains kidnapped Bakugou and Tokoyami, we wanted to save them, then a fight broke out.

The girl looks at the group of villains.

???: Where are the two?

Mr. Compress takes off his mask and sticks out his tongue on which there are two pearls.

???: That is disgusting.

The girl reaches for the pearls, but just where the two wanted to take a laser hits her hand and the villain's face. The girl quickly pulls her hand back and sees a boy with blond hair behind a bush from which the laser came.

???: What's your problem ?! I wanted to help you!

The girl can just dodge a blow from Mr. Compress, and lands a meter further away from the villains.

???: Damn it, my hypnosis is interrupted.

The heroes run off and try to grab the pearls, Mezo manages to catch one pearl, but the other pearl is grabbed by Dabi before Todoroki could catch it.

Dabi: That was close, Todoroki Shoto.

Another villain appears behind the villains, it's Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Let's get out of here.

Dabi looks at Mr. Compress.

Dabi: Free them, I want to know if we got the right one.

The pearls light up briefly and the two boys appear, only Bakugou is in the grip of the villains. Izumi tries to save him but he disappears into the portal. Izumi collapses and starts to cry when another person appears, the boy who saved Momo. The boy approaches the girl and nods to her.

Boy: What happened?

Girl: The villains escaped, they kidnapped one of the students.

Boy: Damn I'm sorry I came so late I still had to take care of a couple of students on the way here.

Girl: It's okay, we should go

The two want to set off when Mezo and Todoroki stand in their way.

Todoroki: Who are you?

Girl: That does not concern you.

Mezo: Why did you come here?

Boy: Actually to help you, unfortunately that didn't work. We will go now.

The boy picks up the girl in a princess carry, jumps over the two boys and runs into the woods. After a few minutes the girl takes off her mask and looks at the boy with her slightly tired looking eyes.

Girl: Thank you for carrying me, Izuku.

The girl takes the mask off the boy. Izuku smiles at the girl.

Izuku: No problem, Hitomi. We are faster that way.

Hitomi: Where are we actually going?

Izuku: Headquarters, we have to report back.

Hitomi: Great...

The sarcasm wasn't hard to miss. Izuku laughs and runs on.

To be continued.