Chapter 131💜🦋

Hello😀

Vaanga vaanga story kulla polaa🚴🏻‍♀️💜🦋

*******

And the next week went off like that with their little romances.Pugazh accompanied Sahana for her check up they both happily roamed the city in the car and Pugazh bought everything she asked for and made sure that she was happy with both her mind and heart.She felt overwhelmed of his care towards her.

While Arjun made a handshook with his father in law for their first project take over together.Arun was more happy and he felt more and more pleasure to work with his favourite person.

Here Vaishak left from the K.C.S apartment and stayed alone in another apartment with his friends.Rithesh completely ignored him and stayed beside his aththai.Aparna had zero expression in her face through out the week.

After one week .,

Arj:Deii machaa..

Bala:Sollu da..

Arj:Macha inniku Sahana ku check up ku ponu da....

Bala:Poitu vaa..

Arj:Ada adhilla da..

Bala:Pinna enna?

Arj:Macha Unakke theriyu Namma project kadaisi kattathule irukku..

Bala:Aama adhukku?

Arj:Illa da naan irundhaa dha da nalla vela paapaanga adhaa..

Bala: Adhaaaa?

He asked raising his eyebrows towards him.

Arj:Adhaa nee Sahana ve check up kooptu poitu vandh..

Bala:Summa velaanduttu irukkaadha Arjun..naan laa pola.. Pugazh illanaa Rakshan Mugen eh poga sollu...

Arj:Rakshan Mugen laa avanunga velayave innu mudikala da..nee dha mudichirukke adhaa sonne..

Bala:Adhukku nu laa ennaala poga mudiyaadhu Pugazh eh poga sollu..

Arj:Deii Bensi ku odambu seri illayaamaa da avala paathukka avan veetukku poiyirukkaan..

Bala:Appo Bensi ayu Namma papa vayu saethu kooptu poga sollu avanaye hospital ku..

Arj:Illa da avan kaalailaye kooptu poitu vantaan..ente sollaamaye poitaan da illa naa kooda naan avankoodaye anuppi vachiruppen..please da un thangachi kaaga idhu kooda panna maatiyaa?

Bala:Deii na..

His words cutted in the middle due to the door opening sound.They turned back to see..

Sa:Hello anneyyyy..

She waved her hands at him before entering in smiling.Arjun suppressed his smile as Bala squinted his eyes at her.

Bala:Enna kaalangaathaale inga enna pandra?

Sa: Summa neyy check up irukku le inniku adhaan vandhe..

Bala:Yaaru kooda vandhe?

Sa:Yaaru kooda vandhen..Aiyoo..adhu..

She smiled nervously at him.Arjun gulped.

Sa:Haan Aru..(Arun)

She stopped saying when Arjun
nodded his head as no towards her.

Sa:Illa illa.. Pugazh anna..

Arjun cleared his throat she gulped.

Samv:Plan panni vara solla maatiyaa da maanga..

Bala raised his eyebrows at her and turned back to Arjun.Arjun hunged his head low looking at his laptop before him.