Chapter 70💜🦋

Hello😀

Surprise double update!!!!🐱🤭❤️

You know what!?You all making me smile more and wide seeing your support on this story🥺💜

Love you all...with all my heart ❤️

(Abhi oda dialogue dha suttute..😁🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️)

Happy 70 to us..❤️🥳Family number uh!!💜💜

Konjam kulukulu☃️...konjam comedy😌...konjam love❤️👇

Seri vaanga story kulla polaa💜🚴🏻‍♀️🦋

********

Next morning Arjun squinted his eyes before opening it fully to see the empty bed beside him.He got panicked and sat on the bed.But released a huge breath when his chellamma came out from the restroom with towel tied on her head and with simple red kurti smiling at him showing her dimples.

Sa:Good morning purushaa..

Arj: Good morning ma..yen seekro endhirichutte?

Sa:Thooko poyiruchu ma...adhaa... seri kelambu time ippove 6 aachu...

Arj:Mm seri..

He slipped down from the bed and walked towards her smirking.She frowned.

Sa:Yedhukku ipdi paakuringa?

Arj:Yen naan paaka koodaadhaa?

Sa:Arjun apro office ku time aayiru enna thitta koodaadhu..

Arj:Office ku time aagure alavukku naan enna di panna poren?

He asked lifting his eyebrows up smirking.She gulped for the choice of her words and cursed herself under her mind but gasped and widened her eyes when he lifted her in bridal and walked towards their washroom.

Sa:Enna pandringa keela vidunga Arjuneyy..

Arj: Vida maate..

Sa:Please vidu Arjuneyy..ippo yen bathroom kulla thookittu vandhe vidu keela...naan yerkanave kulichutte...

Arj:Naan unna kulikka vakka porenu sollave illaye...

He smirked biting his lips.She closed her eyes in embarassment.

Sa:Aiyo naanu kulichutte nu dha sonnen..seri vidu enna..

Arj:Adhella mudiyaadhu..

Sa:Please Arjuneyy unakku dha time aayiru...vidu naan poi dosa oothuren..

He nodded no and placed her on the sink slab.He leaned towards her lips she closed her eyes tight and crushed his collars with her palms but gasped when he pinched her lower lip with his thumb and forefinger.She gulped seeing his intense gaze on her lips.

Arj:Epdi di ivlo pink aah irukku?

Sa:Arju..neyy bidu enna..

She spoke by still his fingers pinching her lip.

Arj:Nethu night uh enna di sonne?

She frowned and raised her eyebrows.He pinched it hard.She winced loudly in pain.

Sa:Aahhhhh..

Arj: Don't..!!!shut up..!!!Apdi kathunenaa adhukku apro nadakkardhukku naan poruppi kedayaadhu..

She gulped hearing his dangerous deep voice and zipped her mouth.

He chuckled and left her lips before walking towards the shelf to grab his shaving cream and razor.She grinned seeing that and slapped her own forehead for forgetting it.She tightened the towel on her head and waited for him.