Chapter 055 - Sunflower [03]

Start from the beginning

"Of course, if it is according to my usual price this is not much. I'm happy, so 10 million.

"I'll give you three days to think about it. If you regret it, you can come to me, and the price will be the same, no second price. After three days, I won't care even if you give me 100 million."

When He Lei heard Wen Ran say he burn the painting, his heart suddenly thumped, but he still didn't bow his head.

Wen Ran left his cell phone number, got up and left. Wenwen wanted to catch up and say something nice, but was stopped by He Lei: "This person is simply stealing money! I suspect he is playing tricks with that store. Tricked me into a trap!"

Wenwen looked at He Lei unbearably: "Tricked you into buying the painting? You rushed to buy it yourself! He Lei, if you still can't recognize the current situation, I won't care about you anymore! Do whatever you like, do what you want, don't drag me!"

Wenwen turned around and left after speaking, it's not her who is haunted by ghosts. She has been busy these days. In the end, she took him to the master and apologized to him. She did everything she could, but if he wanted to continue to die, this aunt would not accompany him!

-

After Wenwen left, He Lei was so angry that he wanted to smash the teacup on the table, but he held back. He thought it must be a trick. 10 million, how dare he say such a thing!

To Wen Ran, a person like He Lei simply lacked social education. Saving his life with 10 million was really a bargain for him.

Although to deal with this kind of thing, the most it can cost for an ordinary person is tens of thousands, and for a wealthy person is a few hundred thousand. This matter is much easier than some supernatural events he has dealt with before.

10 million yuan is indeed a sky-high price. But who makes this person annoying enough? He deserves to lose a lot of money due to his bad words.

However, this He Lei's current wealth luck is not bad. If he really wants to get it, it is estimated that he can still afford 10 million, but this wealth luck is probably almost over. If a person does not accumulate virtue, no matter how good the fortune is, it will be broken.

-

He Lei still doesn't believe that no one can handle this matter except that liar!

However, the fact is that if he is a supernatural lover and have contacts, he can offer hundreds of thousands to millions, and many celestial masters would be willing to take orders. But he is not, and he has never paid attention to this aspect at ordinary times. Those found temporarily are either nonsense or deceitful.

On the first day, he could still hold steady, but on the second day, in the hotel, he couldn't help but fell asleep. When he was fast asleep, he suddenly felt the heat around him.

He opened his eyes and saw that he the talisman beside the bed burned for no reason, and the next second, he felt something moving in the quilt. Just like a Japanese ghost movie he had watched a long time ago, the quilt slowly bulges, and a little boy probe out from the inside.

He Lei really wanted to scream, wanted to push away the ghost crawling on him, but he couldn't move at all. He could hear his heart beating wildly, he could even feel the blood flow in his body, but he couldn't move at all. He couldn't move, his whole body was as stiff as if petrified.

He could only watch helplessly as the little devil approached him little by little, the cold touch seemed to froze his heart, until the little devil crawled up to his neck, showing its sharp teeth, and bit it.