chapter 5

Back to the castle:

Y/N's pov:

I held on to the neon star for dear life as it did flips and turns . The collector was giggling and king let out a shy laugh.

Soon we went through a purple curtain into a castle of sorts. Before I cod process my surroundings my hand was grabbed and I was off the star.the room was spinning as I grounded myself.

"Hehehe that was fun!" Collector laughed. Soon he was just floating like gravity wasn't a thing.

A lady I don't recognize walks up to the 3 of us she had mint green hair and buetiful eyes.

"Collector you've returned." The lady manged a fake smile seeping with anger.

"Ah Mama odalia!" The collector chimed." Can you make us 3 some bagels and a glass of blackcurrant juice !" Collector exclaimed.

"Collector of course.." the lady clenched her fists wearing the same angry smile from before. "And who might this be?".

"Oh im y/n nice to meet you are you the collectors mom?" I asked confused they looked nothing alike.

Odalias eye twitches as the collector laughs.

"For now she is , but I don't know she only suggests not fun things. " Collector has a sister look for awhile before having a cute questioning look.

"Odalia ma'am.. please bring the snacks to the board game room." King says nervously.

Odalia trys to hide her anger as she nods.

"Alright to the board game room!" Collector yells excitedly as he drags you and king along.

[When you arrive at the board game room.]

You are in awh as you see more board games then you knew existed. you turn to the collector as they grin.

"Oh! I totally forgot to make you match me and king !!" He claps twice.

Your clothes are suddenly switched to match his and kings.

(If you need me to add different versions for body types ,different bottoms, or religion let me know)

You awed at the newly found outfit.

The collector smiled sheepishly. " I hope you don't mind I put my symbol on the front I want everyone to know we are soulmates." The collector seemed to somehow rock back and fourth on their heels in the air.

"I don't mind." You spoke giving a reassuring smile.

The collector seems more energetic now as he goes to look for a new board game for you all to play.

You look over to see king."hello king I was wondering why you hadn't visited my statue in a while how's everything going?"you asked.

"You could actually see and hear me?!?" King seemed shocked. You just nodded. "I've been ok how about you?"king asked.

"I was bored in the statue for a while I got some fun from people visiting the statue ,I also learned some pretty helpful magic by myself ya know." You shrugged. 

"I found the perfect game!!!!" Collector shouted slightly startling you and king."I made this game its called don't be boring!" Collector beamed.

[I made up this game so quick explanation so the game don't be boring is a magical board game where you set the board down there is a "fake" little jail  on half of the board and a star themed sort of party on the other half. You set 2 piles of cards down next to the board. 1 pile is character cards with a face of a "character"(person from boiling isles) and it lists their name and it has 5 Main things they've done . You decide if they go in boring jail or join the party. The characters are really just the peoples souls from the boiling isles. If someone goes in jail you pick up an action card and say "c'mon don't be boring do (insert action here) " then the soul does it. The thing is the action could be as silly as a dance or as serious as forcing another person in jail to play pretend or chant we hate belos. If someone joins the party they tell a joke that makes the players laugh or they're forced to serve y'all if they don't. If they make most of the party burst out laughing they get to momentarily join the party.]let's just say collector explains it in a less Creepy way.

As you 3 set up the game Odalia walks in with 2 giant trays of hot pizza bagels and a big pitcher of black current juice. She sets it down on the snack table. "Have fun " she says managing out a forced grin. King waved bye as she walked out.

(End of chapter 5 sorry for the wait I've been really busy I'll try to write chapter 6 after I publish this one)