"Are you losing your sense or ageing quickly? What's wrong with your memory?" Jimin was taunted by Taehyung but ignored him and opened the file to view details. "Why I can't remember the signature I did as approval for Jackson to do this shoot?"
Jimin asked, scratching his forehead by his fore-finger.

Taehyung was so done with hin and started starting at him with so done look

Taehyung was so done with hin and started starting at him with so done look. "Tell me when you're done." Taehyung said and sat on the table infront of his chair. Jimin was still zone out, so Taehyung pushed him down to make him sit on the chair, "You can sit too and then think." Taehyung said.

"No, I'll have to stop this shoot. I'll...." He was about to stand up but Taehyung pushed him back to make him sit again. "Why? why do you want to stop it?" Taehyung asked calmly. "Coz she's my wife and doing a couple shoot. I can't see her with some other men, not with that Jackson atleast." Jimin said.

"Ooooo Lover boy is getting all possessive huh?! Shut up and stay back. Act as professional Mr. Park Jimin, Don't involve your personal life in profession." Taehyung said dusting the shoulders of Jimin's coat and giving him a smile at last. "Y/n won't be fine with it too. Let me go and check on her. I'll have to deal with it anyway." Jimin said.

"Accept that you're jealous of Jackson. He's handsome than you, a good actor and gonna look a great partner of Y/n. They will really look like a couple together." Taehyung said with his eyes moving around the room. "Handsome!! than me? Huh?! Donate your eyes, they are of no use." Jimin taunted Taehyung as Taehyung glared at him.

"And what couples huh?! I'll not let that happen." Jimin said and stood up. "Ah just sit back, Shoot is in 15 minutes. Everything is ready, why do you want to go and ruin it? Y/n has no problem, If she had then Ms. Jennie would've come here to inform you." Taehyung said being obvious.

They both heard knock as their attention went towards the door. "Come in" Jimin gave his consent as Jennie entered. They both exchanged look in themselves. "Yes Jennie?" Jimin asked. "Sir everything is ready for the shoot and Mrs. Park is there too with Mr. Jackson, Are you going to come or we can start without you?" Jennie said giving him no chance to change anything.

"Mrs. Park is ready and with Mr. Jackson at the shoot?" Jimin asked. "Yes sir." Jennie nodded. Taehyung smirked at Jimin as Jimin glared at him. He gulped and said, "okay I'm coming in two minutes. Wait for me." Jimin said. Jennie bowed and left.

"How can she agreed and get ready to show herself to him." He scoffed and took his coat in his hands. "Gosh the air is turning to ashes, this strong burning smell." Taehyung swayed his hand infront of his nose and coughed a little to tease Jimin. "Leave before you wanna die." Jimin said aggressively and Taehyung left smiling widely to tease him.

Jimin went to the ground floor where the shoot was. His eyes started finding you as you were with Jennie beside you and Jackson at front. He couldn't notice them but his eyes stuck on you only, looking so beautiful in blue floral print dress designed by him only. He couldn't take his eyes off.

 He couldn't take his eyes off

(You were wearing this.)

"You look so beautiful in blue." He couldn't help but spat it out to himself, quietly admitting and admiring you. You smiled when you noticed Jimin there but something which he noticed later, the nervousness. Your eyes were telling otherwise to your smile. His smile changed into concern. Concern for you.

_________________________________

Thankyou for always waiting. I wasn't feeling like studying today even when I have my internal assessment tomorrow. So I gave my time here, not to regret it.

Hope you liked the update. So many things are coming, a heavy and big blast, stay tuned for it.

Bye. Love you Amigos!!

Don't forget to vote.