Missed me?

This song from that scene in danger force where Henry returns gave me a little bit of inspiration for this one shot haha^^

Henry's POV
I'm currently living at the man's nest with Ray and Schwoz so I could be more safe from Blackout, the villain who's been hunting me down this past few months in Dystopia after Jasper had to leave to go to college. I feel bad for leaving Charlotte there alone but soon Charlotte would be off to Harvard and would probably forget about me.
I haven't heard from Jasper ever since he left and I missed him so much. I recently accepted the fact that I have these feelings for the boy for a while now and I don't know what to do.
My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the tubes and an oddly familiar voice. "So Schwoz really built all this." I immediately turned around and ran to the person who said that and jumped in their arms. "Missed me?" The person asked with a smirk i couldn't find the words to reply so I just hugged them tighter.

Ray's POV
I walked in and saw something I thought I would never see. "Is that?" I turned to Schwoz, "yep it's Jasper." I walked up to the boys and joined in on their hug then soon Schwoz joined in as well. We all pulled away from the hug except for Henry who was still clinging onto Jasper like he would disappear if he ever let go.

Jasper's POV
"Hen, you're crushing me." He soon let go "sorry, I just missed you so much. Why didn't you call or text?" I immediately felt the guilt creep up into me, "I tried Hen but I never had the right time, I got too caught up with college and I totally understand if you're mad at me." I felt him hug me again "I'll never be mad at you Jasp... I love you too much.." I was shocked by those words even though my brain was fighting for me to shut up I couldn't control the next things I said "I love you too Henry, I love you so much." We both pulled out of the hug and looked into each others eyes. "You really mean that?" Henry asked me with hope, "of course I do." Suddenly we were both leaning in until eventually our lips touched. We were soon interrupted "First of all Yay congrats" another voice continued "and also ew get a room! I looked up to see Mika and Chapa standing side by side holding hands. "Yea get a room guys! Geez!" We all started laughing as Ray complained as usual.

The end!!!! I know it was short but it's the best I could do!
-Ash💖