008

I've done ballet my whole life

I've done ballet my whole life. It gives me peace and makes me feel like nothing else matters.

So when Regulus left my dorm, I grabbed a box from under my bed and pulled out my Pointe shoes.

I sat on my bed and put them on my feet and then tied the ribbons around my ankle. The familiar feeling of the shoe brings me Deja vu of every time I've danced.

Just then, my brother burst into the room, his friends following closely behind him. "Do you want us to leave?" Remus asks. "No it's ok you can watch if you want." I say and flash them a smile. Without saying another word they all run and jump onto my bed and watch me closely. I flick my hand and music starts playing on the record player sitting in the corner of my room.

I quickly find the melody and start dancing, choreographing as I go. I don't notice how funny the boys faces look when they focus on watching me because nothing else matters. I'm in my own little world where I can do whatever I want. Once the music stops I end with a spin and then a bow.

They all start clapping and whistling, "Beautiful." Regulus says. I turn to see him standing in the doorway, watching me. The boys look at eachother and smirk. I smile at him and then sit down to take my Pointe shoes off. "Where'd you get that necklace?" James asks me and points to the necklace Regulus gave me.

"Regulus." I say. They all start giggling like little school girls.

"What?" I ask them, "What's so funny?" I ask again. "Nothing." Sirius says and looks at me while wiggling his eyebrows. "I'm never going to help you with homework OR brew you potions for pranks, ever again." I threaten. He instantly stops and puts his hands up in surrender.

I smile and shove the box back under the bed.