{𝟐} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

Start from the beginning

"So the real reason is because of Jess not because of how they danced?" Ashlee asked in disbelief, "Is that what you're saying?"

"In part, yes," Abby replied. Jess rolled her eyes. "And on the top of the pyramid we have Kalani and Kendall." Scarlett and Keira clapped for the girls. They deserved it.

"Why do we only have one pyramid?" Kira questioned, "Because whenever we've had the select team here we had different pyramids."

Scarlett put up her hand, attracting Abby's attention. "Yes?"

"If they want us to have our own pyramid that's fine." She didn't want the moms to fight just because she was younger but higher up on the pyramid than their kids. Josephine nodded in approval. Both the elites and minis needed rehearsal time and the arguments at the pyramid were cutting into it. 

Abby began rearranging the pyramid. Scarlett was delighted to see herself at the top of the mini pyramid along with Elliana and offered her a high-five. 

"That makes sense," Kira commented as the pyramid was separated. 

"Brilliant. Let's do it, let's go," Holly added, sounding like she was tired of all this drama. 

Abby began assignments, "We're going to Fierce National Dance Competition. We're travelling to Phoenix, Arizona." 

Immediately, Kalani and Brynn cheered. This was their hometown. 

"The hometown girls, you're doing a duet. It's Prettier than Poison."

Keira tilted her head in confusion. Why was being prettier than a bottle of liquid considered a compliment?

"We have another duet...Nia and Kendall, you're doing your duet Popstars from last week. I want the people to be wowed."

"Our final duet is going to our top two minis from last week, Elliana and Scarlett."

Scarlett squealed in excitement and hugged Ellie. This was gonna be fun.

"Okay," Abby continued, "This is a very emotional week for many of us I'm sure. It's Mother's Day. I would give anything to be able to spend Mother's Day with my mom. And that's not possible." 

Scarlett tensed up at the mention of the celebration. "Although for a different reason, it's the same for the girls," Josephine replied in sympathy, rubbing her nieces' back. 

"I miss my mom," Keira spoke quietly, earning awws from the room. "Come here," Abby motioned them over as the sisters ran up to Abby who hugged them. 

"The mini group, you will be performing a lyrical routine. And the name of your routine is Wait For Me, Mom."

"The junior group, the name of the routine: Sun City, Arizona. A retirement area."

"They're gonna be old people?" Ashlee questioned, to which Abby nodded in reply. The junior elites cheered. "You will be portraying your mothers."