Chapter 1//Waking up

I look around at the empty room. I lay in a queen size bed with white bedspread. Light shines through the blinds.
Where am I?
I push myself up with my arms enough to get a good glimpse at the room. As I pull up I look down to see full body exposed. I look to the ground to see my clothes scattered. I get out of the bed nervously and throwing on my clothes.
Just as I was putting on my jeans I heard a noise in the quiet large room. My head snaps to the door way to see a man shirtless in black boxers. He looks in his 20's and he's tall, lean, and handsome. His tattoos coat his skin like a blanket. His brown, curly hair covers his head like a mop. He has his emerald eyes locked on me.
"Where are you going in such a hurry?" He says with his voice rather husky.
"I'm leaving" I say quiet timid.
He looks at me with his eyes brows furrowed and frowns. He walks over to me and grabs my arms putting them to my sides tightly. I whimper a little and squirm which causes him to hold tighter.
He kisses me.
"Love, do you know who I am?" He says softly.
"No." I whimper still squirming.
He lets go and hands me a note. I don't dare to open it and before I can open my mouth he is out of the room.
I put on my clothing from the ground. I throw on the vans and rush out the door. I see my car waiting in the drive way and I hop in. Before I start driving I grasp the wheel and take a deep breath.
Who is that man