Chapter 2 - I Like Her

— – – — — — – — – – – — — — — — — – – — – — – – – –

Chapter 2

— – — – — – – — — – — — — – – — — – – — – – — — – – 

MAKOTO POV:

I woke up and I felt a bad headache, I then decided to walk around the place. I walked by a classroom(I changed the beginning to where everyone woke in a different classroom sometimes paired or not paired) that had its door open then, I heard my name being called by a familliar voice, I turned around and saw Sayaka Maizono on the ground with her hand on her head, I heard she was also going to Hope Peaks Academy. I decided to go and say hi and see if she was okay, I also like Sayaka Maizono, but I don't know if she likes me too…..I don't think she would like me because I'm just an average boy living a normal life(get the phrase?), and besides Sayaka deserves someone better than me. Anyways I helped Sayaka get up, I asked if she was okay feeling nervous, and Sayaka said she was fine and then asked me if I was fine. I said yes feeling nervous. She then said, “I'm glad I found you or saw you.” I then asked her why she was glad to see me, and she then said: “ Well it’s because you are the only person I saw and recognized and also it’s better to be with someone I know than someone I don’t know.” I then told her we haven’t spoken with each other since middle school, we only did eye contact really… she then said “Oh yeah, you’re correct but, we’re childhood friends and we haven’t talked or made eye contact since middle school, and I thought it would be a great idea to talk to you and bond with you.” I then thought to myself that I like bonding with her a lot but since I didn’t get to I should take my chances then I realized I was blushing.

– – – — — — — — – – – – – – – — — — — — – – – – — 

Yes I know they are very short but they look longer on my documents sooo....

Word count: 332