"Yours..."

He didn't know it was a concession, but it certainly didn't sound like a question.

"Yes, mine. I want the sounds, the feel of you, the drag and pull of your pussy when I'm inside you making you come. It's mine now, and I don't plan on letting it be anyone else's, so long as I can help it."

His fingers moved faster, and she quickly lost control of her body. Sounds that she'd never heard come out of her mouth, the thrusts she gave, her body begging for more, the way she dripped and drenched his hand. Jim didn't seem to mind. In fact, he sounded as desperate for them as she did making them, and he kissed and sucked at her neck, licking down to one nipple before sucking it into his mouth. He teased her with tender nibbles, and felt herself pebbling in his mouth. Her climax beckoned, but he was far too clothed for her tastes. She wanted his skin and everything it promised. The heat she so desperately needed, his hard muscles against her softer flesh. She was so close and made such deprived keening sounds, she couldn't ask him to stop. She'd die before she did.

One pulse lit her up inside when he pressed the palm of his hand against her engorged clit, and she shattered apart without telling him she was close. He'd known it anyway, groaning as he felt his cock hardening even further. It would be a miracle if he hadn't leaked a gallon of precum in his boxers.

"Fuck," he rasped as she flew apart for him and clenched around his thick fingers. As he edged her down slowly, she melted against the sheets, and he scented her fragrance. Wet and sweet and hypnotizing. Pulling his hand away, he licked them clean as she panted beneath him. Her eyes were shut tight like she was feeling so much that the sensory depravation helped her come down.

As he watched her chest rise and fall, he got off the bed, stripping his pants down and pulling his shirt off. He was so hard, he ached, and he was tempted to stroke himself off on her tits. They were beautiful and round, with pretty pink nipples that were so tight and hard they looked like they could cut him. He wanted to fuck them too, but he wanted inside her too badly.

Condom.

He was naked as he walked over to his dresser and dipped his hand into a drawer. It was the one he kept his ties in, and he almost wanted to take a few of them out and tie her to the bed. Thinking that might be too much too soon, he pushed the idea away and grabbed two condoms from the pack. He would have loved to be inside her raw, but that took a bit of conversation, and he had no idea if she was on any form of birth control. It would still feel good, he knew, because it was Auden, and she was everything he'd wanted for months.

He couldn't fuck this up. He had no idea what her sexual proclivities were, but that was a conversation best had later, not in the middle of this round of sex. He wanted and knew there would be more. He felt that deep.

Tearing open a packet, he pinched the tip as he slid the condom over his cock and climbed onto the bed. Her legs immediately spread, though he forced them wider for him. Not harshly, because Jim was not an animal, though he did want to fuck her with his ties binding her wrists at some point in the future.

Sex with him could be rough, and it usually was, but for some reason, he wanted this first time to be slow, sensual. At least, at first. Not wanting to appear to be some rutting animal who just pounded her pussy until they both came, he felt going slow with her would be what she needed. He didn't know how he knew, but that bled through from her to him. There was something cold and calculating about the way Auden acted at times, and he needed to cut through the bullshit to get to her heart and figure it out. That would need a tenderness he wasn't used to but knew how to give.

This was what instinct was, and Jim definitely was new at it. Maybe it was because it was her and she was like an addiction, or maybe it was based on years of knowing how women worked and feeling around for what they needed. It didn't matter, because he was going to be what she needed, in bed and out of it. He promised himself that. Protector. Provider. Defense and offense when needed. He would swear on a stack of bibles if that's what it took.