Chapter 051 - Dead Cruise [05]

Start from the beginning

You Chang shook his head again: "I don't know. This has never happened before. But I ran down, and there seems to be no ghost chasing after me."

The death of Xu Lian made people feel heavy, and the wrong target made people feel even more heavy. Everyone's eyes couldn't help looking at the bearded man enjoying himself like an emperor in the hall.

Is he the one?

-

Wen Ran in the captain's cabin signaled Qi Yunjing to look at his mobile phone. He had just asked them about the situation in the group, but no one else responded. Only Qiu Tian replied, saying that they kill the wrong target and Xu Lian died.

The captain's room is not a place to talk.

Seeing the father and daughter's frail appearance, Wen Ran left a pack of biscuits for them even though he knew they were just ghosts disguised as living people: "Since Miss Xia doesn't want to go with us, then we won't force it. Moreover, we haven't found a safe place to stay now.

"Let us leave here first, go check out the situation outside. If there is anything, we will come to you again."

Seeing that his daughter is so dependent on him, the captain had no choice. He didn't really trust handing over his daughter to these two strangers, so when he saw his daughter resisting so much, he no longer forced it. He watched them crawl away from the vent, and closed the vent door again.

Xia Yao said: "Dad, why don't we climb out from here too?"

The captain shook his head: "With my body size, Dad can't climb in at all. Even if we climbed out, we are on a ship at sea. Where can we hide? Now staying here, Xu Youwei may not dare to kill us directly, at least not yet, so we still have some time."

Xia Yao couldn't help but threw herself into her father's arms and burst into tears: "How did it become like this, oh... originally everything is fine, why did it become like this..."

The captain stroked his daughter's hair, and said with heartache: "It's all my fault. I have lived this long, but I can't even recognize people. It's all my fault. Dad shouldn't have you got on the ship, it was your father who harmed you."

Xia Yao cried and shook her head. She was also wrong, she was blind and didn't see that Xu Youwei was a bastard!

-

Wen Ran and Qi Yunjing carefully climbed up a section of the vent. They originally wanted to find an empty cabin to stay for a while, but the power was cut off in the cabins that were not in use. With all sides closed, the air was completely blocked.

In the end, the two men chose a storage room near the deck and opened the door so that he could see outside and get a fresh air.

Wen Ran was in a daze. He felt that this kind of game without any hints and relying entirely on guessing was not suitable for him at all.

There were so many people on the ship. Although many people had died now and there were not a thousand people left, there are still hundreds of them. If you want to find It, how to do it with so little hint.

Qi Yunjing was also silent for a while, and then suddenly said: "I suspect that It is probably the captain."

Wen Ran looked at Qi Yunjing: "Why?"

Qi Yunjing said: "An old captain, the obsession with the ship is far beyond ordinary as one would think. Among almost all shipwrecks, the captain is the last one who will abandon his ship when there is a way out and is forced to do so, otherwise even if he die, he would prefer to die on the ship."