𝙫𝙞. 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘤 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 !!
𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣e 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

『𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽』

"No, like this." I showed Neteyam how to correctly sign the word 'swim'. He still failed to get it correct so I sighed, "Let me."

I grabbed his hands, moving them myself due to his incompetence.

"There, now do it yourself," I huffed, sitting back down across from him. A smile spread on my face when he finally did it correctly, though he was a bit awkward with it, motions not smooth.

The next few hours I spent teaching him to sign, the others— consisting of Tsireya, Lo'ak, Rotxo, Kiri, and Tuk, eventually joined in with the lessons.

My attention had been directed to Tuk rather than Neteyam, her struggling the most with some signs.

She pouted, throwing her hands down, "I can't!"

I sat down next to her, "And that's ok, Tuk. Do you want to learn easier signs? Or do you want to take a little break?"

"Can we take a break?" She looked up at me, big eyes staring into mine.

I nodded and she smiled happily, the two of us getting up. I excused us and we left for the sand bar, her small hand in mine.

As we walked along the sand Tuk happily spoke of her home, the forest. She mentioned a human boy named Spider, who was left by the other humans on Pandora when they were defeated, and how he grew up with them. The idea made me scared since he wasn't here with them.

Though, Tuk easily distracted me with more stories about the forest. It sounded beautiful, even if it wasn't described in great detail.

"Your home sounds lovely, Tuk." I smiled, watching as she ran over to a shell laying on the floor.

She picked it up and ran back over, "Can you braid this into my hair? Pretty please?"

I laughed, "Sure, come here."

I lead her to a platform that hovered above the water, sitting down near the edge and beckoning her to come to sit with me. She sat with her legs dangling over the edge, me behind her as I worked with her hair.

After a few moments, Kiri showed up. She sat with us, and we three chatted as I finished up Tuk's hair. In return Tuk went and played with my own, fiddling around with my loose curls and braids.

Kiri and I got along well, I felt very connected to her. We understood each other well.

"Y/n, do you like my brother?"

I froze, smile dropping, "Pardon?" That was very out of the blue.

"I always see you guys running around together, and he talks about you quite a lot, these days." She explained, chuckling, "It's kinda pathetic how obvious his feelings are. But I want to know how you feel."