𝙞. 𝙩𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙢

𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳:
b𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰'𝘢𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 15 and 14, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 18 and 17; 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘰'𝘯𝘶𝘯𝘨.
˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : edited
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

『𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽』

'Faster, Eni.'

My grip on my Ilu's harness strengthened as she understood me through our tsaheylu, speeding up as I rode her through the reefs of Awa'atlu; my home.

A smile spread across my face, enjoying the way the water pushed against my body.

I felt Her heartbeat best here.

She was all around, but under the water is where I could feel Her the strongest. Her heartbeat, Her soft humming, the way She showed herself through the plants and animals, Eywa was everywhere. And I was blessed enough to be able to communicate with her.

My connection to Great Mother was greater than that of a normal Na'vi. For some unknown reason, bestowed a gift at birth— there is no way to put it into words, but the Tsahík says she can feel Eywa within me. That when she looks at me it is as if she is looking at the Great Mother Herself. That is why she chose me over her daughter to be tsakarem. Though, Tsireya holds nothing against me for it, saying I would fit the role of Tsahík perfectly. She and I are now best friends.

My swimming was soon interrupted by the sound of horns, telling the village of the arrival of people.

My smile dropped and I directed Eni back to the shore, curious about who had arrived. Our neighboring clan, maybe? They stopped by once in a while.

When I rose from the water my eyes widened at the sight of Ikran and a family of darker-toned Na'vi, six of them. Their skin was not their only difference, but their tails were thin, and their bodies were drastically different from ours. Their tails weren't the only thin part about them, their arms and legs were, as well.

I recognized them as forest Na'vi, so my judgment came to a stop, recalling that we look different because we come from different areas. Their bodies were made for climbing and ours for swimming.

But why were they here?

My gaze shifted to the ikran, beautiful creatures, but don't look them in the eye.

Focusing my attention back on the situation at hand, I found myself dismounting Eni and approaching the ikran rather than the newcomers— who I now recognized Jake Sully's family.

Jake Sully was the Toruk Makto of the Omitakaya Clan, he went up against the Sky People in war and won. Every clan was aware of his story. Seeing him here was the real shocker, though.

I slowly approached the Ikran to not frighten them, curious if they wouldn't see me as someone they can trust. My curiosity was proved wrong when one blatantly stepped forward to smell me.

I placed my hand atop its head, examining the green and brown pattern scattered along its tough skin as the other ikran watched.

A smile spread across my face, feeling the Ikran's heartbeat in my fingers as they brushed against its skin. The tough texture was contrasting in comparison to an ilu's smooth skin.

『𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝑷𝑶𝑽』

I watched as Lo'ak stared at a beautiful girl in the distance, her smiling at him. I nudged my brother knowingly, a smirk on my face. He rolled his eyes at me and scoffed, looking right back to the girl again.