☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕

Start from the beginning

"That woman is Lady Amelie Graham de Vanily, she's mother's best friend and she's been in our lives since we were born." Terrance explains.

"I wonder where her son is?" Catherine looks around, then smiles when she spots the person she is looking for. "Félix!" She runs over to the boy, who is standing with a European boy.

"F-Félix?" Kalianna's eyes widened when she saw the boy.

Catherine looks at the European boy and blushes. "Hello, Johnathan." She curtsies.

Johnathan grabs her right hand and kisses the back of it. "Hello, Catherine."

Catherine blushes and pulls away. "Anyway, Félix!" She wraps her hand around the boy's arm. "I need to introduce you to someone. Excuse us, Jonathan."

The brunette boy nodded and Catherine dragged Félix over to a shocked Kalianna and a calm Terrance.

"There was no need to drag me, Catherine." Félix says sharply, dusting off his sleeve when Catherine let go of him.

"Of course I did, you're my friend!" Catherine smiles, putting her hands on her hips.

Félix rolls his eyes, then he finally noticed Kalianna, causing him to freeze.

"Félix," Catherine goes to the noirette's side. "This is my little cousin Kalianna De-Sinclair. Her deceased grandma, which is also my Grand-aunt, was a Grand Duchess. Though, she hasn't been given the title princess, she is a lady."

"And you will treat her with respect." Terrance added curtly.

Félix doesn't say anything, he just stares at Kalianna, who is staring right back at him with surprise.

Then Félix cleared his throat, snapping Kalianna out of her shocked state.

"H-Hello again, Félix," Kalianna curtsies.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Lady Kalianna." Félix grabs the ravenette's right hand softly, kissing the back of it as he keeps eye contact with her, causing her to lightly gasp. "You look breath-taking."

"Th-Thank you." Kalianna blushes.

"You two have been acquainted with each other before?" Terrance asked, looking between the two.

"Yes, we met each other at a party my uncle hosted in Paris." Félix informs.

"That's great!" Catherine smiles.

"I hope he wasn't rude to you, Kalianna. Félix can be an awfully blunt person." Terrance told his cousin.

"No, he was very... polite to me." Kalianna responds, staring at Félix.

"It's impolite to stare, my Lady." The trickster smirks.

Kalianna gets flustered. "I'm sorry, I'm just still surprised that you're here."

Terrance scoffs. "Please don't flirt right in front of me."

"What-? Flirting? No one's flirting!" Kalianna protested, her cheeks as red as a strawberry.

Catherine giggles. "Let's go sit down and chat some more."

☕☕☕☕

Scene: Around A Table.

Kalianna tries her best not to drool as she gazes at the delicacies and tea in front of her.