4

"Liyah no."

"What the hell you saying no for I already told you I'm riding end of story." She said.

"Bro no I don't give a fuck what you saying man you ain't coming with me and that's final."

One thing I love about my lady is she always down for a nigga but shit like this she can't come I don't want no harm coming her way I would damn near lose my mind if something happened to her.

"Daevon we've been through this already I don't know what kind of women you think I am but I'm not one of your little minions you got running around her so and therefore I'm going." She said.

"Im not about to argue with you."

"Good then dont." She said mushing my head making me smirk.

"Dont get your ass beat over there."

"Yeah you just focus on the rode and get your mind together for what we got to do you tell Marco we on our way?" She asked.

"Yeah he meeting us at our spot."

She nodded.

We pulled up to our house and I parked into the garage. Once inside we put all our stuff down I sat on the couch started making some calls to get a meeting together this shit is erking my soul on everything I love.

"One hell of a way to start our engagement huh?" She said handing me a blunt and glass of scotch.

"Who you telling." I said sipping my drink as she lit the blunt.

"Why you invite everybody here?" She asked.

"I just called Marco we going to the other house in the fields."

She nodded.

"What you wanna do about Lucci and them?" She asked.

"Kill them."

"You got to be more strategic than that you know better than that." She asked.

"All I see is red everything else will be tide together."

"Thats not how you get your shit back though even I know that come on now see this is why you need my help you to damn trigger happy." She said.

"It gets the job done though."

"If you say so I'm going to get in the shower you coming?" She asked.

"You get it started ill be up in a few."

She nodded as I continued to smoke I started to think how many mouthafucka could I really trust shit getting to hectic right now I was so lost in thought I didn't even here liyah calling my name.

"Hello?!? Earth to daevon."

"My bad queen what's going on?" I asked.

"I made us a bath you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah let's go."

She led me up the stairs to our room them into the bathroom we stripped out of clothes then went in I laid back while she laid on my chest.

"You good?" She asked.

"I will be after my money right."

" we going to get this right don't trip babe."

I smirked.

"Listen liyah as much as I love you I really need you to just sit back on this one."

"But i-"

" I know you just wanna help but this is something me and Marco need to handle niggas is moving reckless out here if they stupid enough to rob me then... "