Our Angel

"Yeri." Mark says as he looks at Y/n seeing the fear in their eyes. 

"If anything I want Y/n to purify us. We did this to them, it's best if they end it." Mark says as he looks back to the others. 

"How about it? We can finally rest." Mark offers to his brothers. They look to each other then back to Mark. 

"Hyung will we free forever?" Jisung asks as Mark nods. Jisung smiles and then agrees. After the others agreed. 

"Come Y/n, Taeil will be with you every part of the way." Yeri says as Y/n walks over. 

a year later....

"Hyung wanna help me with this math problem or better yet let me copy your work?" Haechan asks Mark making him roll his eyes. 

"Do you know you can get kicked out for that right? Just get help from Renjun." Jaemin tells him as Haechan shakes his head. 

"He's scary." Haechan says as Renjun walks out of the bathroom. 

"Where's Chenle and Jisung?" Renjun asks looking for the youngest members. 

"They went with Shotaro and Jeno to the coffee shop." Mark answers, Renjun nods as he hears a knock. 

"Ah Y/n's here." Renjun says he was about finished getting ready to take them to the movies. Haechan opens the door to let Y/n in. 

"Hey guys, how's college life?" Y/n jokes as Haechan roles his eyes. 

"How did you survive Professor Suh's class? Me and Jeno did a cover of that one song of Aethna! I had to wear a dress." Jaemin pouts as Y/n laughs. 

"Be happy you didn't have to write the song yourself. You would have been more dead before you entered the class." Y/n jokes. Renjun comes out of his room as Haechan starts to laugh. 

"Alright let's go, moive starts in 20 minutes we'll make it if we uber." Renjun plans as Y/n nods. 

"See you guys later." Renjun says as Y/n says bye as well. 

"Bye Renjun." 

"Bye Our Angel" 

Good ending 

Here it is, the last ending of the four choices. I hope you all really liked this book the Yandere nct series is almost done now just needing NCT 127. I was thinking of making a book for Sungchan and Shotaro too, but I might wait to see if they get to be in sub unit of their own. Or I could just make one shots for them too. I'll post on this book when yandere nct 127 is out. Anyway that's it don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!