My chest lowers as I let out a heavy sigh. I turn off my engine and let myself rethink my life choices, in the comfort of silence.

Once I stopped being so indecisive, I open my car door and close it behind me. As I walk toward the building.

I quickly scan the exterior. Finding that familiar "Paris Saint-Germain" logo, memories flooding of me being here when I was in middle or high school.

Due to my Dads job, I was constantly here. I was too little to stay at home by myself, so I had always came to work with him. Eventually, I started coming here voluntarily.

I grab the handle and pull it open, warm air automatically blowing onto me.

Looking up, I notice a familiar face. The man must've remembered who I was. His neutral expression changed into a shocked one.

"Armani?!" Julien had shouted. I quickly put a finger to my lips, indicating for him to quiet down.

"I'm trying to surprise my father, you'll ruin it." I tell him as I walk over to him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Julien had been working at this place since I first came here. He's been someone who I've been very close to who works at the company.

"Like the new changes?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. I nod at his question, "It looks nice."

"I'm going to go find my father before he accidentally finds me." I say, chuckling lightly.

"Good luck." Julien pushes me lightly on the shoulders, letting me roam around the large area.

I look over towards the large windows on the right, there was a garden. It looked like it was being properly kept considering how healthy the plants looked.

Different shades of green had decorated it. Yet, there were no vibrant colored flowers that had grasped my eyes. Probably due to the winter.

To the left of me were also a ton of windows, shocker. Only this time there was a soccer field, and people training on it. Guessing thats the team.

The team was split into two. Some had wore red cheap material t-shirts over their training uniforms. Just by a glance, the intensity of the game had suddenly rose.

The strikers had started to get more aggressive with their play, while the defenders would attempt to block their passes.

The members suddenly erupted into chaos. Some screaming, some laughing with joy. They really do seem family oriented.

I usually don't like participating in group activities, nor do I have many people im close with in my life. Certified introvert.

Coming across a door, it had read "Galtier Office" in gold. Fancy.

I stood in front of the white painted door. My hand reaches for the door knob and turns it slowly.

I peak through the door and notice my father basically head first in work. My throat clears to make my presence known.

"Still working hard as ever, huh?" I say, staring straight into his icy blue eyes.

His eyes had softened when he had saw me, a warm smile painting his face. Christophe rose from his chair and walked over to me.

His arms quickly wrap around my body, pulling me into a tight hug, which I gladly return. His familiar scent had taken over my senses, making me already feel at home.

He pats my back lightly, before his tight grasp loosens around me. Eventually he had pulled away to get a look at me.

The man was smiling ear to ear, a beaming smile. His eyes had crinkled slightly at the edges, a slight tired look to them.