01

I hear the comb hit the wall due to me throwing it in frustration.

"Fuck this, I'm throwing a hoodie on." I say rubbing my eyes, clearly annoyed. I felt like crying.

Currently, my head hurts like hell from trying to untangle these curls. I guess you could say its my fault. I haven't combed my hair in days.

Classes in college have been kicking my ass, but thank god I'm on break for now.

I pick up the black comb, and throw it in a blue basket that contained other brushes and combs.

Walking out the bathroom, I'm immediately braced in a hug, which I return seconds later since I can sense that vanilla scent anywhere.

"Im heading out now. Get home safely, okay?" Elena says. I chuckle and nod, "Of course, you too."

We both withdraw from the hug, and I take one last look at Elena. Her hair was neatly slicked back into a ponytail, forest green colored eyes, and perfectly glossed lips.

She smiled at me, her dimples suddenly becoming noticeable, before turning around and exiting the room with her luggage.

I walk over to my bed, and straighten out any wrinkles on my blanket. The pillows that have been thrown messily on the other side of my bed, now touching the headboard.

My hoodie was on a hanger in the closet. I shuffle around the slightly cramped room and open the closet door.

I put it on around my neck before slipping my arms through the sleeves and pulling it down over my torso, making sure to put the hoodie over my hair.

I grab my phone that was on the bed, and head out the dorm room.

My footsteps become a rhythm as I walk down the quiet hallways, eventually reaching the mini lobby.

Walking outside, I was hit with the cold hair engulfing me. The winds harshly pushing my body. No because what the hell.

I had quickly caught sight of my car and made a run for it. My dad had gotten me a Mercedes-Benz when I was getting to college. Hell am I thankful for it.

This 5-seater had easily gained me respect throughout campus. Many people had wanted to interact with me, just so they can probably get the benefits of having a "rich" friend.

I don't blame them, if it weren't for my father, I would have taken advantage of rich people in a second.

Yet, I'm not the type to stuff my lifestyle in others faces. I prefer to be humble, and never brag about what I have.

I open the door and enter it, closing it the moment I have both legs inside my car. My lips form an "O" shape and blow out hot air, forming smoke.

Smoke had flew out my mouth. Deciding that I had enough time freezing, I turn on the engine.

The car starts warming up soon enough, my body start to relax into the seat.

The radio eventually comes on, SZA starts playing in the background leaving me to subconsciously hum the song.

I drive off away from campus, glad that it wont be in my sight for a while.

I've decided that I would surprise my dad while he's at the company. Hopefully I sort of remember my way around the place.

-

All my nerves suddenly come punching me all at once. Was this a good idea? Is he even here?

I began to second guess myself while I sat parked in the parking lot of the company. It had many changes done.