8. Presents, Keys and Secrets

Start from the beginning

I smiled, "I know, and you look gorgeous, I knew I picked the right colours." Luckily Viola went along with the change of topic realising that I didn't want to talk about Jess right now. She grabbed my hand and twirled me around, "Ida's going to be thrilled." 

I grinned back and put my arm around her shoulders squeezing her tight, "Come on lets go grab our skates and test out our new leotards, they should fit perfectly but I just want to make sure." I said but before we could change back into our clothes there was a knock on the door. 

"Jerome!" I could hear someone yell as the banging got louder, "Jerome open up I know you're in there!" 

I rolled me eyes, "get lost Mendoza! I mean it!" I shouted back. As Viola shot me an amused look, "come on JJ! We need your help with something!" 

I let out a frustrated yell, "no! Go away or I'll come out there and kick your ass!"

"You're not allowed to fight!" He called back. 

"Then I'll call security and they'll kick your ass!" I snapped, "just leave me alone, I don't care if the fucking anaheim arena is on fire, I'm relaxing today!"

That was a lie but he didn't need to know that.

The door swung open and Mendoza, Banks and Conway strolled in as if they hadn't just picked the lock to our hotel room. "Get out." Viola ordered as they walked up towards us. 

"We need your help and we're not leaving until we get it." they said adamantly sitting down on our bed. I almost laughed when they averted their gazes faster than I thought was possible when they saw our discarded clothes on the floor. "Relax, it's my shirt and jeans." I said sharing an amused look with Viola. 

Luis scowled at me, "I am relaxed. That's totally beside the point, we need your help, desperately."

Viola frowned, "so you've told us like fifty times, what the hell do you guys need help with that prompted you to break into our fucking hotel room?" 

They made faces, "it's complicated, so hear us out, ok?" 

"Oh goodie." I muttered sitting down on the floor. 

"They stole something from us, and we need to get it back the only problem is that they've locked it away in their  hotel room and we can't break in without your help, so we need a distraction, but if we're the distraction they'll smell rat but if you guys are the distractions, especially since JJ has history with them you guys can distract them better than we can-." 

I put my hands up and motioned for them to slow down, "woah, woah, woah! Slow down, first of all who are they, second what the hell did they take that's so important and thirdly why the hell should I help you distract whoever it is?" 

Banks nodded, "they, are the iceland team, and they took my notebook, I wrote down a lot of secrets in that notebook, secrets novody can no JJ, fuckin nobody, I'm hoping you'll help because you seem like the kind of girl who understands how crap it would be to have your secerts spilled to your worst enemies." 

I sighed, he was right, I understood it perfectly, if roles were reversed and I was in his position, with my secrets our for Igor fucking Amselik to read I would do anything to get them back. 

I nodded, "ok we'll do it." 

Violas shot me a surprised look, "we will?" 

I nodded, "yeah we will, lets go." 

The boys made their ways outside so that we could change, once we were done we grabbed our key and then started running down to the lobby. If I remebered correctly the Iceland team was staying down a block from us in some hideously modern hotel.