You're Not Alone

Começar do início

"That was intense." Blaine said, putting his arm around me.

"That was two years of built up anger." I sighed, leaning into him.

"How did you even hear that?" I asked, since we were in the office, not the choir room and the door was shut.

"You are not very quiet when your angry." He laughed and I looked up at him.

"Is that the only time I'm loud?" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think we always go to my house?" He winked, and I laughed, then pulled him into the choir room.

"Nationals." Mr. Schue said, after writing it on the board and we all cheered. I didn't know what he was going to do, or if he was going to kick me out of the room for my rant earlier, and I was extremely nervous.

"Okay, song selection. We'll be kicking off our 'vintage' theme with the legendary Jim Steinman's 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light.' by none other than our very own, Samantha Fabray and Blaine Anderson." He announced and I grabbed Blaine's hand, I couldn't believe my rant had actually worked. I thought he was for sure going to kick me out of the classroom and ban me from competing, but he didn't and I couldn't be happier.

"Rachel will do the solo, 'It's all com-" He continued, but Rachel cut him off.

"Coming back to me now.' One of Celine Dion's most powerful ballads, inspired by Wuthering Heights." She smiled, and I was okay with that. As much as I absolutely loved that song, and would kill to get it, I had already gotten my part.

"We'll be working in a new Troubletones number, utilizing the talents of our featured performr, Porcelina Hummel." Sue said, and I let out a small laugh as Blaine quickly covered my mouth before it could turn into anything more.

"Not gonna happen, dragon lady." Kurt's eyes widened, and I was never more thankful that Blaine's hand was there because I am sure I would of gotten into trouble for the outburst that he was holding back.

"Oh, you'll do as you're told, he/she." Sue smiled and I had to place my hand on top of Blaine's, for extra support.

"We will be performing 'What a feeling' from Flashdance and I'm familiar with the choreography, of course because I was Jennifer Beals dance double. on that note, please look under your seats." She continued, and we all reached under our chairs to pull out large boxes.

"Space helmets." Brittany said, pulling out a welding helmet.

"Welding helmets and leg warmers?" Finn asked, as Blaine put the helmet on and I turned around to see him right in my face and I nearly screamed.

"Not funny." I laughed quietly as Sue started talking again.

"Best way to get props is to use props." She smiled and I put the leg warmers on my arms.

"A healthy dose of props, and are plucky transsexual, Porcelina, and we are over the top." She said, but Blaine interrupted her.

"Aren't props a little.. cheesy?" He asked, referring to the leg warmers on my arms.

"Guys, I've asked for Sue's help because she's a winner, and I'm not ashamed of him of this, but I wanna win, and there's not one person in that audience who will think anything but that we're underdogs who got lucky. We didn't even make the top 10 last year, and we have one last week to come together and shake things up. If there's anyone here that's not up for trying and working their butts off right now and leave." Mr. Schue snapped and Tina stood up.

"Woah, woah, Tina, where you going?" Finn asked, holding bright blue leg warmers.

"You guys don't need me, carry on." She snapped, and I kind of understood where she was coming from, as I basically did the exact same thing as early.