Chapter 6: The truth

"I think I'm addicted" I yawned

"I know right" Brit yawned to. We had just finished the second season of psych.

"I feel old" I giggled. It was barely 11 o'clock.

"Me too" Brit giggled

"Night" I yawned again

"Night" Brit yawned again too. We turned the lights off and went to sleep.

The next morning I told Brit to meet me at the Sweet Shoppe for lunch.

"Ok" Brit agreed

"I have to run a few errands so I wont see you till then, alright" I looked at Brit to make sure she was ok with it

"Sounds good" Brit looked at me.

"Are you mad at me for something?" I asked stopping what I was doing so I could face her.

"No Sasha I'm sorry if I've been acting a little weird, I'm just worried about Apollo" Brit looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong with Apollo" I was concerned for her. Apollo was everything to her and I didn't want to see him or her hurt.

"Nothing on the outside but he's suddenly developed a water phobia" Brit scrunched her eyes together, deep in concentration.

"Hey don't worry, Charm had a water phobia but he got over it and so will Apollo." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Really" Brit asked

"Really" I confirmed

"Do you think you could help me with him" Brit asked with a hesitant voice

"Of course I will but right now I need to check on Charm and run some errands so we'll meet up for lunch then work with Apollo after words" I got up and grabbed my purse.
"Sounds good" Brit picked up her messenger bag and walked over to her desk

"Right now I'm going to do some homework and organize my desk" Brit pulled out her desk chair and plopped down into it

"K I'll see you at the Sweet Shoppe"

"Bye" Brit smiled then I opened the door and walked out of our dorm room. After I left the dorm I walked to the stables. I had my breeches, leotards, yoga shorts, sneakers, riding boots, puma jacket, T-shirt and student id card in my gym bag so I was prepared for my entire day.

"Hey boy I'm going to go put on my breeches and boots before I grab your tack" I patted Charms neck and walked off to the bathrooms. I pulled breeches on over my leggings and put on my boots. I changed from my tank top and put on my t-shirt. I grabbed my bag and Charms tack as I passed the tack room.

"Come on boy" I stepped into Charms stall and clipped his lead rope onto his halter. The stable was deserted so I tied Charm to the handle bars on his stall. While I groomed Charm I started to sing.

" I tried to find you at the bottom of the bottle

Laying down on the bathroom floor

My loneliness was rattling the windows

You said you don't want me anymore

And you left me

Standing on a corner crying

Felling like a fool for trying

I don't even remember why I'm

Wasting all these tears on you

I wish I could erase my memory

Cause you didn't give a damn about me

Oh finally I'm through