Who Am I?- Chapter 4

Who Am I?

Chapter 4

Unedited

Annabelle's POV

When my alarm went off I just laid in my bed thinking about how I was going to talk to my "parents" this morning. I really just want them to know that they are parents even though we don't have the same blood. And with that thought I head into the shower and do everything that I need to do.

Once I get out of the shower I put on this cute blue and white top on with black skinny jeans with some accessories (Outfit On Top!) 'It's now or never' I think as I head down the stairs.

"Hey" I say awkwardly as they continued to look at me like I say crazy.

"Hey sweetheart" my Mom says as she rushes over to hug me, "Anna we are so sorry, we really want you to forgive us."

"Mom, I forgive you guys but it is just a lot to take in"

"Alright I understand. But if you ever need someone to talk to we are here okay"

"Okay. Well I better get to school, I'll just grab something quick to eat." I say as I grab a granola bar.

"Bye sweetheart" my Mom says as I walk out the door and head to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into the school I notice that a lot of the girls we trying to get a better look at something or someone. While I am trying to get to my locker I kept getting pushed out of way.

"Hey what is everyone trying to see?" I ask some random red head girl

"The new contractor guy is here." She says and then rushes off. I just roll my eyes and try to get to my locker.

When I finally reach my locker, I start to get the things that I need and put away the things that I don't need right now. As I close my locker door I notice a large presence by my locker.

"Gavin?" I asked shocked when I realized who was by my locker.

"Hey Annabelle" He says as he smiles.

"What are you doing here? Are you a new student?" I ask trying to figure out why he was talking to me.

"I am actually here to talk to the principle about starting construction on a new building."

"Oh, so you are the new hot contractor that everyone was talking about." I say as I put air quotes around the word hot.

"I am hurt that you don't think I am hot" He says playfully

"I was joking, that is what every girl here thinks."

"Every girl here, but you?"

"Yes" I say trying my best not to smile

"Well I actually came here to talk to you about something." He says serious

"Alright, what is it?" I ask as we start to walk to my first class.

"I don't want to talk about it in the school hallway, so how about we talk after school?"

"Yeah sure" I say as we exchange numbers. As I walk to my seat next to Hailee I can't help but think about what he wants to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin's POV

When Michael finally emailed me pictures of Mom when she was younger you can defiantly see that Annabelle looks just like her. My plan is to see if Annabelle does go to the local high school and if she does, ask if we can talk later. If she agrees I will try to explain this the best way that I can, but I have no plan for that.

As I arrive to the local high school I walk in to talk to the principal for a few moments. While I am talking to the principal about when would be the best time to talk I smell Annabelle's scent, I quickly excuse myself and walk over to her locker.

"Gavin?" she says shocked when she realizes who I was.

"Hey Annabelle" I say smiling

"What are you doing here? Are you a new student?" She asks trying to figure out why I was talking to her.

"I am actually here to talk to the principle about starting construction on a new building."

"Oh, so you are the new hot contractor that everyone was talking about." She says putting air quotes around the word hot.

"I am hurt that you don't think I am hot" I says playfully

"I was joking, that is what every girl here thinks."

"Every girl here, but you?" I ask

"Yes" She says trying not to smile

"Well I actually came here to talk to you about something." I says serious

"Alright, what is it?" She asks as we begin to walk to her first class

"I don't want to talk about it in the school hallway, so how about we talk after school?" I say thinking about how this topic would not be the best thing to bring up in a high school hallway

"Yeah sure" She says as we exchange numbers. I can't help but feel relieved as she walks into her class. I just hope that she doesn't think I am crazy and reports me to the authorities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! I really tried to make it longer. The next chapter is going to be the one that everyone has been waiting for!! (Hint, Hint)

Annabelle's Outfit if you can't see it on top- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/06/a1/db/06a1db5427660ce03761942e81f1cc13.jpg

How do you think the story is going so far? Be honest!

Please vote, comment, share, follow, and fan!

-Emmalynn <3