Neteyam x Reader Part 2. 1,000 reads celebration

Hey guys this is part 2 to the two shot.

Once again this is Na'vi

3rd pov

Y/N awoke the next day, greeted by a happy tribe, who seemed to be over the war... over humans.

Neytiri walked up to her, holding some cloth. "These are for you."

"Thank you." She walked back into her hut, changing into the new cloths.

Looking at herself noticing how little cloth Na'vi wear.  She exits the hut hearing footsteps approaching, to see Jake.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asked walking up to her, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Better."

"Tell me, why is Quaritch now hiring kids to take to the most dangerous plant known to humans?" She looked at him with obvious hesitation.

"They think I have some special connect to something, and something about tree network and my hands. Blah blah blah. I have no idea."

Jake ponders her words for a moment. "It's ok kiddo, Neteyam's waiting for you anyway, I shouldn't make you late."

Y/N walks to their agreed training area, greeted by Neteyam and a six legged horse. "This is a direhorse, though her name is Windil."

Y/N mounted the horse, connecting her queue to the horses. "Now tell the horse what to do, but for now say it out loud." "Go." The horse galloped forward, Y/N almost falling off gripped the saddle tighter.

She walked forward several feet before returning. "Good start." Neteyam said smiling.

The two trained for several weeks, when Jake announced that they would be leaving the tribe in a month, as that's when the RDA would be near their location.

Y/N entered her hut after a day of hunting, sitting on her bed before a bong sounded in the area.

"Don't forget your mission."

"They're planning on leaving in a month."

"Got it."

Y/N turned off the communication device as Neteyam walked into her hut, standing up from her seating position.

"Y/N, was someone here? I heard voices."

"No I was just talking to myself."

"Ok." Neteyam walks closer to her being fairly close, their faces inched closer and closer. Then their lips came together in a kiss.

It turns out Y/N and Neteyam have been secretly dating for the past week.

Y/N was riding on the Direhorse, gripping the saddle tighter as the horse speed up. "Wooooooo!" Neteyam yelled beside her.

"You're getting better at this."

She suddenly met his gaze, his bright yellow eyes piercing her own. She could se his muscles tense and relax along with horses movements.

"Yeah I-" she said before suddenly falling off, getting a face full of dirt.

Neteyam laughed turning around to meet with Y/N. "I take back what I just said."

Y/N raised an brow before getting up and tackling Neteyam, causing him too to fall off his horse.

She landed on top of him, blushing as she realized how close their faces were. Pink dusted Netyams cheeks, but Y/N was too distracted to notice.

"Sorry." She mumbled getting off him, turning to find her horse. Neteyam quickly grabbed her wrist, holding her back.

"Wait."

Y/N turns to Neteyam confused.

"Willyoubemygirlfirend?"

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said, Y/N blushed before slowly nodding. Neteyam's face brightened, his hand caressing her cheek before pulling her into a kiss.

"When are you going to tell are parents about us?" She asked. "Before we leave the tribe." He whispered.

He tuned her around, wrapping his arms around her waist from the back. "An then, everyone will know your my girlfriend." He said chuckling.

The two stayed there until Neteyam's intercom beeped.

"Neteyam, where are you?" Jakes voice sounded.

"Be there in a second sir." He said. "Be back later love." He said giving her a peck on the cheek before running off.

Y/N chuckled to herself. Too bad Im here on a mission. She thought to herself, looking at the intercom placed on her neck.

But what's even left for me on earth. Looking back to the intercom, she removed it looking at it placed on her plan.

Before crushing it...

That's the story. Thanks for 1,000+ reads. Right now updating might be a little slower, but I'll try to do it more often.

 Right now updating might be a little slower, but I'll try to do it more often