Chapter 89

Chapter 89 He Is My Fiance

    Yan Shi frowned and covered Jiang Can's mouth, a little angry:

    "Bah, bah, bah, you talk nonsense all day, what do I want your life to do?"

    Jiang Can smiled, and put his nose on Yan Shi's neck Rubbing:

    "If you are concerned about aromatherapy, don't take it too seriously. You are pregnant with our child. I regret that I can't stay by your side as much as I can. There are only those things that can be done. You must not feel that

    you owe me anything, I just want the two of us to be together for a long time in the future, and watch Sibo grow up safely and healthily, split up, get married and start a business."     Yan Shi listened to Jiang Can's words without any complaints or complaints. If I regretted it, my nose became sore again. When Jiang Can saw the words, he wanted to cry again, thinking that his eyes were already swollen from crying, but he didn't dare to let him cry anymore.     Grabbing Yan Shi's shoulder and pushing him up, Jiang Can seemed to be joking:     "My little ancestor, you can't cry anymore, you just heard about it, and there will be a meeting in a while, if you keep crying If I go down, how can I still have the mind to have a meeting?     Well, well, everything is over, don't have too much burden, if you really feel sorry, then you can cook more of my favorite food at night and accompany me Let's have a good meal."     "Okay."     Yan Shi didn't want to disturb Jiang Can, but just ran over impulsively, Yan Shi didn't mean it.     Knowing how busy and busy the work in JA company is, Yan Shi had experienced it before, so Yan Shi jumped off the table and was about to leave. Unexpectedly, Jiang Can didn't let go of his hand, but with a force, he pulled him back again.     "What are you doing? Aren't you going to a meeting? I'll go to the supermarket to buy some of your favorite dishes while Rongrong is at home helping Sibo, and I'll eat them together when you come back tonight."     "What's the rush? It's been almost an hour, you just took the initiative, but you have never seen it before, it seems that my Xiaoyan has grown up in the past two years, and knows how to take the initiative to attack."

    As soon as the serious matter was finished, Jiang Can immediately started teasing Yan Shi again. Yan Shi was also dizzy just now, and he never thought that he would be so proactive.

    His face was flushed red, and he dared to raise his head when he spoke:

    "You, don't talk about it."

    "Okay, okay, don't talk if you don't talk, I have a bed here, you lie down with me for a while. I have been busy this morning In the morning, I don’t know what time the meeting will last, and it’s probably at night that I can take a good rest.”

    Yan Shi obediently followed Jiang Can to the bed and lay down, snuggling into Jiang Can’s arms, but if Yan Shi knew in advance Whatever Jiang Can wants to do, he will never agree to lie down with her.

    Fifty minutes later, Jiang Can came out of the office alone, arranged his clothes, and glanced at his assistant in the office outside the door.

    "Let's go, it's time for a meeting." The

    assistant just came back from watching Jiang Can hold Yanshi. This assistant is a newly hired assistant after Jiang Can returned to China. What is the relationship.

    He pointed to the office, but the assistant didn't dare to speak.

    "Ah, it's okay. He's my fiance. He's a little tired and just fell asleep. He can do whatever he wants when he gets some rest. You don't have to worry about it."

    When the assistant heard Jiang Can say that the man was her fiance, she was really stunned. A few days ago, there were so many quarrels in the hot searches and headlines, all discussing who is Jiang Can's fiancé who can make the Jiang family and the Shui family divorce.

    The assistant once talked about this matter with his colleagues in private. Jiang Can is the love of many little O's dreams. The one who can make Jiang Can addicted must be a very good O, but the assistant never thought that Jiang Can's A fiancé would be like that.

    Good-looking is good-looking, but she is indeed a bit too tall...

    "Okay, don't get distracted, the high-level executives will be here today, so let's not be late."

    Jiang Can strode away early, the assistant hurriedly picked up the documents needed for the meeting, and caught up with Jiang Can, otherwise, when Jiang Can went down by herself in the high-rise elevator, she would have to wait for a long time for the ordinary elevator. In that case, maybe you will be late, and the assistant will not lose more than the gain.