"You faka!" Santana said as she laughed.

"Are we really going to the house before foodland?" Brittany asked as she got in.

"Just so you can grab another jacket, unless you'll be okay." Santana said as she closed the tailgate.

"I think I'll be okay. Let's just go up to Foodland so we can grab snacks and stuff."

Santana climbed in and started the truck and they headed towards Waimea.

After stopping at foodland, the girls followed each other up to a dirt road.

"San! Lead the way." Kama yelled from her truck.

There was a total of about 4 trucks. Santana, Kama, Angel and Jen.

After driving for about another half an hour, the girls all parked in a nice shady area. Most of the team started setting up while the others started setting up the grill and tables.

Brittany was looking out into the pasture area, where there were tons of puddles, including one ginormous one in the middle.

"It's pretty sick huh? We don't get to come up here often. I think as a team this might only be our second time." Kama told her. "Mana road. God, I missed it up here. You guys are gonna have a lot of work when we go back down on Sunday. Snix is about to be really dirty."

"Dirty?"

"Hell yeah. She's about to be all in those puddles tomorrow." Kama said as she grabbed two beers from the cooler. "Don't worry, they aren't too deep. If anything, we have my truck to pull if anyone gets stuck."

Brittany took the beer from her friend and talked for a little wile more. Everyone set up their tents and sleeping areas before coming back to the main tent where Angel and Nalani was cooking dinner.

It was starting to get a little cold but nothing that Brittany couldn't handle.

"Guys, guys. This is the first time the team has been all together since we won States. Let's toast."

The girls all stood up and congregated in a circle. Rachel held her bottle up.

"Alright. I just wanna say, thank you for this season. We had our obstacles this season, but we overcame them as they popped up. I know five of us are leaving, but you guys are solid. And guarans, gonna take BIIFs and States again next year!" Everyone cheered. "The end of the school year is approaching, so let's just enjoy the last few weeks we have together."

"Cheeee yessah! Cheers you fakas!" Nalani yelled. "We gonna hold it down next year, you guys are gonna come back and support right?"

"Duh, of course we are. With that being said, me and Britt have an announcement to make."

"You guys are getting married? Congratulations!" Kalei said as she tapped her bottle with Angel.

"No no, it isn't that." She laughed. "So.. Britt and I.. We got offered scholarships to play at UH Manoa next year."

Everyone erupted with cheer.

The girls had gotten their highlight reels together about a week before States. They hadn't sent anything out though. After the championship game, the scout from UH Manoa approached them as they were leaving the athletic trainer's tent.

1 Week Ago

"No seriously babe, this was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. Of course meeting you is number one." Santana said as she interlocked her fingers with Brittany.

"Don't be all cheesy now, baby." Brittany told her.

"Excuse me, Brittany? Santana?" The girls turned to see a older lady approaching them. "Hi," She stuck out her hand. "My name is Noelani. I'm the head scout for the Rainbow Wahine Softball Team here at UH Manoa."