What a peculiar boy

Sabito looked up to see Giyuu struggling to get out of the slayer's arm. "P-please! Don't kill him!" Sabito yelled. "Your friend is a man eating demon. I must decapitate him." He said so with a smile, but no bloodlust came through. "Please...please don't kill him..." Sabito cried as he bent down into a low bow.

This angered the attacker.
"DON'T LET YOUR ENEMY GET THE CHANCE TO KILL YOU!" Instead of his smile, the attacker wore a face that showed anger.

Don't bow to someone who can kill you. Get up and fight!

The attacker stabbed his sword through Giyuu's arm. Sabito looked shocked at this attack.

In a fury of rage, Sabito got up and darted behind a tree, gathering some rocks and throwing it at the attacker who easily deflected it. He started running towards the slayer, looking as he held his weapon behind him. "You utter fool." The slayer said, disappointed. Using the hilt of his sword, he'd hit it across a vital point to make him go unconscious. Sabito fell to the floor.

"Wait, where's his weapon?" The slayer asked, looking around only to see a hatched come straight for him. He moved his head away before it hit him.

A hatchet?! When did he get that?! The slayer thought in surprise. Catching him off guard, Giyuu growled and kicked him away and went towards Sabito.

Shit he'll eat him. He thought as he dashed forwards only to see a surprising scene. A demon... protecting a human. How odd. Where the words that went through his mind. The slayer smiled but was shortly after attacked by Giyuu, which he was knocked out quickly.

Please protect yourself and our son, Sabito.

Sabito woke up and grabbed the shirt of a sleeping Giyuu who now had a bamboo accessory. "Ah, are you awake?" The mystery slayer exclaimed as he was right behind Sabito.

Sabito yelped in surprise as he sat up and hugged Giyuu in a protective stance. Now, he had a better look of the slayer. He had hanafuda earings and red eyes. The slayer looked at him and smiled. It was a warm smile. Sabito calmed down a little. "Go to ###### mountain. Someone of the name Urokodaki. He will teach you to fight and kill demons. Tell him Tanjiro Kamado sent you." Before he got up, he asked the two younger boys. "What are your names? I forgot to ask." Sabito paused before answering. "I'm.. Sabit, and this is Giyuu.." Sabito said quietly. "Ara, what nice names!" Tanjiro smiled, getting up. "See you soon, Sabito and Giyuu." Tanjiro said as he disappeared.

Time skip!

After burying the tomioka family and asking directions for ##### mountain, he made it to a temple.

"Giyuu, maybe we can huddle up there!" Sabito exclaimed. Grabbing his hand as he grabbed Giyuu's hand but was stopped by him.

A demon jumped at him which surprised him quite a bit as he stumbled back.

That's all everyone, let's look for next chapter!