author's note

Dear peers, readers and friends:

Marilyn has taught me so much as a writer and as an individual. Journeying through this story alongside Norma Jean, Harry and Devon was incredible and has shaped me into becoming a better person- in my writing, but also in my emotions and self confidence.

When I started Marilyn, the usual one vote and zero comments was enough for me, because I loved to write. I started the story of Norma Jean not knowing where she'd wind up, or who she'd meet. Along the way she managed to capture a bit of my heart and take it with her, and, judging from your comments, I suspect that she has done the same to you.

I do, however, regret to inform you that, as of right now, there will be no more books or short stories coming out over the summer. At the end of June I will have lost computer access, along with the fact that my old and decrepit iPod has decided that it's not allowing me to access the Wattpad app anymore. I have been plugging away at another historical work of fiction, but that's still in the works. As I recently scored myself a job (yay!! not), I have next to no time to write and will therefore not be, foreseeably, returning to the Wattpad communitty regularly.

Rest assured, however, I will notify you guys if I ever get finished my latest project! Feel free to head on over to my blog [purelyhxrry.tumblr.com] or, more reliably, my Twitter [purelyhxrry] for updates and bemoanings on my emotional and mental state of mind.

This journey Wattpad has taken me on and the people I have befriended will stay with me forever. Marilyn will stay with my forever. In August of last year I was told I couldn't write fiction properly, that my stories would make soap opera fans yawn.

Who's yawning now?

All the love,

beth.