Chapter 2: I CAME IN LIKE A WREKING MELODY!

Back with teamrise
Memoldy walked back and forth. "I can't sleep, just can't!" Melody yelled. She felt like breaking something. It was the middle of the night and she was worried.
In the game
"Ok, students! Now we will learn the basics!" The guy in the suit said. It was the middle of the day. Video games' days are long. Everyone was sitting with there teammates. "He, I already know how to mess with the shirtie mark crusaders!" Diamond tiara laughed as she texted silver spoon. "Ok, students! Follow me!"everyone got up and followed him. Everyone entered a big staff room. There were pistens, bombs, arrows, waepons, and other stuff. Harmony looked at everything with a scared face. After practice everone ran out.
Arowws - F
Dunk - C-
Fighting - F-
Shooting - B-
This was harmony's list. She through it in the trash and felt like crying.
Arowws - A+
Dunk - A-
Fighting - A+
Shooting - B+
This was bell's list. She jumped up and down and sticked her tongue out at cheese sandwich who got a lower grade.
Arrows - B
Dunk - A-
Fighting - A
Shooting - C+
This was aqua's grade she jumped up and down. Before the others could read theirs melody crashed down the wall. "RETURN.MY.SISTER!" She yelled. "She came in like a wrecking melody!" Memory sang.
((Sorry so short XD I am lazy right now))