Chapter Three: Vecna's Curse

Start from the beginning

"Okay let's go to Dustin's," Gabby says to Max. The two sneak to their bikes and they puddle away from the crime scene.

 The two sneak to their bikes and they puddle away from the crime scene

Ringing the doorbell and panting Dustin opens the door surprised at the two girls at his doorstep

"We need to talk," Gabby says while Dustin let the two in and leads them toward his bedroom.

Pacing back and forth after hearing what his friends had to say, "Chrissy Cunningham? You're sure it was Chrissy?"

"Yes, in her cheerleader outfit that I know very well," Gabby says.

"Same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie," Max told him.

"Did you two tell all this to the cops?" Dustin asked.

"No. No, but we... we can't be the only ones who saw them together. They stood out."

Continuing to pace he asked, "Eddie the freak with Chrissy the cheerleader?"

"Exactly. You know, his name's not in the news yet or anything, but I guarantee you Eddie is suspect one now." Max says causing Dustin to stop pacing.

"That's crazy. Eddie didn't do this and Gabby you know that. No way. No way."

"We can't rule it out," Max says.

"Yes, we can."

"Dustin!"

"You don't know him like we do, Max. Okay? When we got to high school, Lucas made all his sports friends. Mike and me? I mean, no one was nice to us. No one except Eddie and Gabby who stayed who even become a cheerleader stayed." Dustin tells her.

"Okay. Well, they said the same shit about Ted Bundy." Max starts causing both Dustin and Gabby to look at her crazy before she continued.

"Yeah, he's a super nice guy, but then he's murdering women on the weekend."

"So you're saying Eddie is like Ted Bundy?" Gabby asked chuckling.

"No, I'm not saying... I'm saying that we can't presume anything, okay? But it doesn't look good for Eddie." Max says nervously.