Chapter 2

Chapter 2

    The next day was another working day, Jiang Guyu got up early, and when she finished washing and getting dressed, and was about to go out to buy breakfast, Lu Nandeng's alarm clock also woke up.

    She hesitated for a moment, although she didn't really want to have an encounter with Lu Nandeng, but she was not a grudge after all, so she asked politely: "I'm going out for breakfast, do you want to help me bring something?"

    Lu Nandeng arched under the quilt With a bow, a head popped out and said in a daze, "Soymilk mochi ball."

    "Oh." Jiang Guyu somehow felt that this kind of Lu Nandeng was not so cold and distanced, but also a little cute. She shook her head, put all unrealistic thoughts behind her, and opened the door to the cafeteria in response.

    When Lu Nandeng arrived in the classroom, he looked at the soy milk and hemp balls on his desk, and was taken aback for a moment before he remembered that Jiang Guyu had asked him if he wanted to bring a meal.

    He hesitated for a moment whether to return the meal money to Jiang Guyu now, looked at the circle of people around her seat, and gave up decisively.

    Let's talk about it tonight.

    This was the first time Lu Nandeng had breakfast this month, and his aching stomach warmed up a lot.

    The class started in a few minutes, and the first class happened to be the mathematics class of the head teacher. The head teacher sighed and criticized many of them for the low-level mistakes they made in the previous quiz, and emphasized on praising a few students who were better in the exam ——As much as Jiang Guyu was criticized, Lu Nandeng was praised as much.

    Jiang Guyu curled his lips unconsciously.

    When the test paper was handed out, she didn't have any special thoughts at first. Even when she saw the glaring red score of 49 on the top of the test paper, she didn't have any troubles in her heart. Eyes met with him.

    With Jiang Guyu's excellent eyesight, he saw the scores on Lu Nandeng's test paper at a glance. At the same time, the class teacher also praised loudly: "Student Lu scored 149 points in the test this time, not because he did any wrong questions, but because I think His problem-solving steps can be more detailed, there is room for improvement, only one point is deducted, everyone should learn from him!"

    She blushed instantly.

    Jiang Guyu subconsciously blocked her own 49 points with her arm, turned her head and sat upright and looked at the teacher, as if she was listening carefully, not to mention how serious it was, only her red ears revealed her inner unrest.

    Awkward.

    This score happened to be a fraction of others, but she still thought others were not pleasing to the eye, no matter how she thought, she was being compared.

    The homeroom teacher saw that she was the only student in the class with the most upright posture and the most serious expression, and thought she had something to say, so she said kindly: "Student Jiang, although the last exam was not ideal, but his attitude is very correct. Do you have any ideas for improving your grades?"

    Jiang Guyu grimaced, never expecting to be so unlucky to be drawn.

    She said dryly: "Study hard." The

    class teacher didn't dislike her perfunctory, after all, although this sentence was simple but true, he nodded in agreement: "Since you have the heart to study, how about it, just after the exam It's time to change seats, so you can sit at the same table as classmate Lu."