What impressed Jiang Guyu the most was a campus ABO novel she had read before time travel. The reunion after a broken mirror and the story of captivity during the estrus period that is a must in ABO novels, finally the male and female protagonists HE.

She can't remember clearly whether it is the memories of her previous life or the specific content of the book, but she still remembers the impressive parts. For example, Jiang Guyu's role in it is the hero's first love on campus, Bai Yueguang, and the final ending He died tragically in the commercial struggle between the future hero and the villain, which can be described as a very unjust death.

By the way, the villain is Lu Nandeng himself.

Said it was Bai Yueguang, but it was actually a shield. Jiang Guyu in the original book is a shy and weak Alpha. The hero in the original book does have a good impression of her face, but he only touches her occasionally to stimulate the heroine. Even if she ends up dying because of the hero and the villain, no one finds out that she's actually an Alpha -- or doesn't care.

When the core was replaced by Jiang Guyu, things were very different. Her character and Bai Yueguang in the original book are simply two extremes. Jiang Guyu doesn't plan to participate in the plot either, it would be best if he can maintain the current state of not interfering with the river. Although she was a pure woman in her previous life, she has brought a handle in this life. After realizing this, it makes people feel a little delicate, but after all, she has lived as a female A for so many years, and she has already adapted to her identity. It's not that Jiang Guyu has never thought about building a good relationship with Lu Nandeng. After all, if he has a good relationship with the villain, if they fight again in the future, he won't be the one who gets hurt. But the day she first moved into the dormitory, Lu Nandeng's attitude was not good. That day, Jiang Guyu didn't know who his roommate would be, so he bought a lot of snacks with great anticipation, and specially selected a simple and delicate bracelet as a meeting gift. Jiang Guyu happily pushed open the door of the dormitory, and paused when she saw Lu Nandeng, but still smiled and said hello: "What a coincidence, I can live with a classmate." She held her hand He handed him the small gift box in his pocket, and said expectantly, "This is a small gift I bought for you." Jiang Guyu never thought that he would suffer setbacks in interpersonal communication-this is not blind self-confidence. It is so popular here. Even though she is an Alpha, she doesn't have the stinks of other Alphas. Her facial features are exquisite and small, but she also looks very straightforward when she smiles. She has a warm and cheerful personality. She is polite and respectful to everyone. Normally, no one would hate this kind of behavior. people. Lu Nandeng was stunned, took the gift, but his face turned cold after opening it, he threw the gift box on the table, turned and left the room without saying a word.

Jiang Guyu was simply baffled, and he didn't understand how he had offended him, so it wouldn't be because someone hated receiving the bracelet so much, right? This is a gift she specially chose that is not easy to step on. In the end, she could only attribute it to the weird character of the villain in the book, who also went out to play with other friends.

When she returned to the dormitory again, the gift box on the table was gone, and Jiang Guyu didn't know whether he put it away or threw it away, but it didn't matter, her kindness had already been handed over, and there was nothing she could do if the other party didn't accept it.

...

After Jiang Guyu finished exercising, an afternoon passed, and the number of people on the playground gradually increased, so she simply packed her things and prepared to go back to take a shower.