46

Emily looked at Melinda with curiosity, "Where and how are you learning to profile?" Melinda shrugged as she looked down at her file, "I watched you guys profile a lot and also I watched the press conferences

Emily looked at Melinda with curiosity, "Where and how are you learning to profile?" Melinda shrugged as she looked down at her file, "I watched you guys profile a lot and also I watched the press conferences." "See? No training." Aaron confirmed making everyone chuckle. Melinda smirked to herself as she wrote stuff down in her file about the case. Aaron kissed his girlfriend's head as he laid his hands on her shoulders. Melinda smiled at the action of affection and looked down at her lap. "Also, Agent May is very observant, if you haven't noticed, so she knows what to do once she sees what she has to know or do." Jemma tells them all as she rubbed Spencer's hand with her thumb. Melinda looked up from a file with furrowed brows, "I'm not that observant! You're giving me too much credit there, Simmons." "She's right though. I've never seen you struggle, and if you had, you would keep it low key." Spencer tells her agreeing with his fiancé. Melinda looked at everyone with a wonder if it was true and they all nodded their heads, telling her that they were right. "Prentiss and Melinda go to the crime scene, and the rest of us will stay here to work on the profile." Aaron announced. Emily nodded as both her and Melinda left to the crime scene. Melinda got in the driver's seat as Emily got in the passenger seat before they were off. The ride was silent as Emily was still scared to start a conversation with the woman next to her. Melinda noticed Emily wanted to talk about something and sighed, "Go ahead." Emily looked at her with furrowed brows and curiosity, "What?" "I know you want to ask me something seeing as you keep glancing at me every couple seconds. Either you are watching me or you want to ask me something." Melinda profiled as she looked at her when they got to a red light. Emily grinned, "You really didn't get any profiling lessons? Because that was crazy good!" Melinda chuckled lightly before giving her a stern look, "Don't change the subject. What's up?" She continued driving when the light turned green as Emily sighed, "How do you do it?" Melinda frowned confused at what the woman was asking her, "Do what?" Emily looked at her with a grin, "Go on these wicked missions and don't let them get to you." "Is that what you think? That nothing gets to me?" Melinda asked looking at her as they pull into the parking lot. They both didn't make a move to get out as they continued their conversation. "I mean, it's true, right? Nothing seems to get to you about anything." Emily tells her as Melinda listened to what she had to say. "It's not true. Some of these missions do get to me but I just have a better way of hiding it then most people do." Melinda answered her as she got out of the car. Emily quickly got out to follow her as Melinda locked the car. They both get to the crime scene as a officer let them through to take a look. "Why did you want to know?" Melinda asked the woman who was with her. Emily thought over her reply and replied, "I just never seen you break down or worry too much about anything, except when it comes to Hotch or Jack." Melinda crouched down in front of the spot where both bodies were found. Emily stood next to her as she looked around the scene. A officer walked over to the two women and crossed his arms as he watched them work. "Knew them. They were both apart of the work force." The officer informed them and Melinda stood up from the ground and looked around the area as Emily wrote stuff down. "Seems like a quiet place, easy to hear something, especially screams for help." Melinda mentions as Emily nodded, "Yeah, so he or she must've done something to keep them quiet." Melinda began to walk around the scene to where evidence was found and found something. She looked over her shoulder to her partner, "Prentiss!" Emily excused herself from the officer and walked over to Melinda as she picked something up from the ground with a glove. "A key? There's nothing here that can be unlocked." Emily pointed out with confusion written all over her face. "Looks like a cellar key, and I believe, you can't hear much from a cellar or basement from the outside." Melinda points out, putting the key in a evidence bag. Emily looked at her with crossed arms, "I bet Garcia or Daisy could be able to find where it goes to based on its size and shape." "Lets get out of here and see if you are right." Melinda tells her as they make their way back to the car. They left and headed back to the station to show them what they have.