They both looked at each other, Padmé squinted her eyes scanning the entire posture of the younger one's body, while Andrea only raised and lowered the corners of her mouth.

"Well..." She didn't have time to answer when she had to stop. They both turned their eyes towards the door through which Anakin and Obi-Wan entered the room.

Has changed. Even very much.

Andrea scanned Anakin with her eyes, trying to spot the slightest changes from a distance. His features changed, his hair darkened slightly, and his eyes were still as intensely colored as before.

Despite the noticeable changes, he was still the same Anakin who made her laugh so much that her stomach was beginning to ache, and her lungs were starving for oxygen.

Yet, fear and apprehension of change plagued her mind.

Wandering in the clouds of her thoughts, Andrea didn't notice how their companion was joined by several additional people, including Padmé's companions with whom she arrived at the planet.

"Ani? Oh my god, you've grown up!" Senator Amidala's delighted voice snapped Sullivan out of their thoughts, bringing her back to their senses.

A gentle smile was all Andrea could muster. Stepping away from the window, temporarily forgetting the view beyond, she took a few hesitant steps toward the others.

The first to notice her was none other than her uncle, who spread his arms, inviting her for a hug.

The next uncertain steps were taken by the teenager. She had forgotten what it was like to feel a presence, or strong arms around her own body, or the very warmth that her uncle emanated from her.

Biting the inside of the air, she skirted Senator Amidala and snuggled into Obi-Wan's body. The blonde man laughed at her reaction because, in the end, it wasn't such a hesitation he expected.

"I did not expect such a reaction." He admitted aloud, catching his niece's arms.

Ten years.

Ten years is a long time.

Too long.

She didn't know what to declare, she just stared into his eyes, searching them for some hint.

"Andrea. You look- You look beautiful." A pleasant voice made warmth spread over her chest, and as soon as her gaze met those blue eyes belonging to Anakin, something in her snapped.

She didn't understand what this feeling was, it pierced her heart right through. But it made her feel so much better, knowing that he didn't despise her after all.

Walking away from her uncle, she merely nodded to her childhood friend.

The difference in their height was obvious, and Andrea had to lift the fakes every time she wanted to look into his eyes.

"Thank you," she smiled softly, feeling butterflies in her stomach, "You look great too, you've changed a lot."

"Don't worry, Rea," he replied suddenly, laughing softly. The sound of his laughter made the brunette's eyes twinkle with happiness. "I'm still the same boy I used to be, nothing has changed at all."

"Even better"

Senator Amidala talked for a while longer with Master Obi-Wan and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker, occasionally exchanging special glances with Andrea.

Padmé explained to them the reason for her visit and asked for special help and protection.

They agreed without hesitation, after all, it wasn't only for the good of the planet Naboo itself but also for the queen.