Ingredients

As Alexis is cleaning up the house she soon sees the kids come running in without Aggie.

"What happened? Where's Aggie?" Alexis asks concernedly.

"The hooded demon thing got her. It got our mom too." Dylan says.

"What!?" Alexis asks in shock.

"Alexis is there any chance you know where to find the ingredients we need for that spell?" Marnie asks.

"Marnie we done said-" Alexis then gets cut off by Marnie.

"I know but we don't have a choice. We gotta try." Marnie says.

"Can you help us?" Sophie says as Alexis looks at her and nods.

"Let's go get those ingredients. This is my home too. I won't give it up without a fight. Come on." Alexis says the group leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Okay. That's the last thing. Let's get back and-" Alexis then gets cut off by Benny pulling up in his car.

"Say there if it ain't the Cromwell kids and miss Alexis. I hear your mother's in town." Benny says.

"Um well yeah. She just uh she's hanging out with our grandma. We just came to do a little shopping but we're done now. Okay? So bye." Marnie says.

"Hey I got a fare up that way anyway. Why don't you let me give you a lift? On the house." Benny says persistently.

"What's up Sophie?" Alexis asks as Sophie tugs on her shirt.

"The bad thing is in him." Sophie says fearfully.

"What? Little kids. What an imagination huh? Come on get in. I gotta go." Benny says annoyedly.

"Wait who told you our mom was here?" Marnie asks.

"Hey what's with the third degree here? Get in the cab!" Benny shouts as he grabs Dylan by the shirt.

"Sorry to do this Benny but..." Alexis says as she shifts to wolf form and attacks Benny making let go Dylan.

"Get her off! Let go mutt!" Benny shouts as she struggles to get Alexis off before Alexis lets go as he speeds off.

"Thanks Alexis. I owe you one." Dylan says happily.

"No problem. I protect anyone in my pack." Alexis says.

"Your pack?" Sophie asks.

"Aggie is basically my pack. You guys are her family. That makes you my pack as well. I don't have anyone else but Aggie." Alexis says as she looks down.

"I'm sorry." Dylan says.

"Don't be. Let's just get back. Quickly. It's getting worse." Alexis says as the group leaves.

*Timeskip*

"All right here it is. Vampire fang, ghost sweat, werewolf hair a la mode." Marnie says as she finishes the concoction pours it into the talisman.

"Okay now for the spell." Alexis says.

"One problem with that. I can't remember it." Marnie says.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" Dylan asks as he and Marnie start arguing before everyone looks at Sophie hearing her recite the spell.

"That's it! How did you remember it Soph?" Marnie asks.

"It pretty so I made up a song for it. I like to make up songs." Sophie says,

"Good job Sophie. You're brilliant." Alexis says.

"You know grandma says that spells are stronger when you have more than one witch. You wanna help me?" Marnie asks.

"Okay." Sophie says as she and Marnie do the spell.

"Why isn't it working?" Dylan asks.

"Try again." Alexis says.

"You did it you guys. It's lit." Dylan says happily as he hugs Alexis only for him to pull away blushing slightly.

"Good job. Now let's go." Alexis says as the group leaves.