*|| 001

Screeching in the skies had caught my attention, 5 birds landed on the beach, and i watched as my people ran and gathered around the beach.

Whispers and murmurs I walked with mother and father as the Metkayina people made way for us to walk through.

I family of 6 were approaching.. a mother, a father, two sons and two daughters.

The younger son who's attention was directed at my young sister Tsirey as she walked on to the shore. The boy blurted "hey" out to her she could only giggle hiding her laugh behind her hand, she pushed her hair aside.

My brother and is idiotic friend Roxto, we're staring at them I walked behind them as I approached Tsireya. Roxto and Aonung laughed and giggled among them selves.

"Is that supposed to be a tail?"

He reached for the eldest son's tail Tsireya whacked the boys hand away.

"Stop it Roxto.. Aonung."

She frowned at the two of them.

"Yes you're being extremely rude."

The two of them rolled their eyes as the boys greeted them. My eyes couldn't help but turn to the oldest son.. he had the most breathtaking eyes I had ever seen.. all of them did yet there was something about his that made me wish to stare at them.

I'd be lying if I said his gaze did not make me nervous. I looked to Tsireya who nudged me gently, I looked to her and pretended as if I had not had the thought of talking to the boy.

"Toruk Makto and his family will live among us..."

Father had went on with his speech soon after he presented my siblings and I to the family of 6.

"My son and daughter will show you to your new homes."

Aonung stepped forward and attempted to get out of it only to be shut down immediately by father I sighed softly in embarrassment of my brother, why must he act like this..

"Come I will show you our village."

_____

Tsireya and I shown them to their Mauri pod and waited patiently on the beach, we allowed them to settle in.

I walked over to Tsireya with a grin smothered across my face.

"The boy was staring at you sister."

She tensed up a bit attempting to hide her smile being unable to I giggled at her as I walked away shaking my head.

Moments later the Sully Siblings all came out the the water, Lo'ak immediately walked over to my sister, nervousness visible on her face I smiled as I walked away when I bumped into a much taller figure.

I quickly looked up and apologized seeing it was the eldest.

"O-oh, my apologies I didn't-"

He held his hand up and smiled, his eyes squinting a bit from his smile.

"No, no it's alright I should have paid more attention to where I was going."

The boy was confident, very confident.. I had no idea why but him looking down at me made me nervous. His piercing  amber eyes didn't look away for not a second while I avoided eye contact nervously. The boy smiled softly as I cleared my throat.

"Let's start the swimming lesson, shall we?"

I felt my face heat up the boy still had not taken his eyes off me. I took a shaky breath before walking to the dock where my brother and Roxto was.. Neteyam walked behind me while his sister were already at the dock.. his brother on the other hand still mesmerized by Tsireya his mind filled with nothing but thought of her he followed like a lost puppy.