Chapter Sixty: Barricades

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Chandria asked, panicking as she helped Wolf.

"I went to look for Alexis to tell her goodbye and personally give her my gift," Ryan frowned. "I knocked on her dressing room but someone wearing this black hoodie and a hideous mask opened the door instead. He knocked me out the way and ran out. I was gonna run after whoever that freak was but I saw Alexis and one other girl unconscious on the floor. I tried waking her but she wouldn't budge so I panicked and carried her out to bring her to the hospital."

"Who the hell believes that shit," Wolf cut in. "For all we know you're making another guy up and you're Mr. Fucking X and attempted to kidnap her."

"Who the fuck is Mr. X? The fuck you keep on accusing me about shit, Wolf?" Ryan answered back.

"Whatever, I'm going," Wolf said.

"We'll stay here. I'll call the police. Chandria, call Alex's Dad," John said. "We can't keep it to ourselves this time, this is attempted kidnapping. Call Liz and Alvin too."

"What! Are you accusing me of attempted kidnapping?" Ryan exclaimed.

"If you were really helping Alexis then you have nothing to be scared of if we call the police," John said.

"I'll leave the rest to you, John. Thanks," Wolf said.

"Go to St. Anne's! Where Liz was confined!" Chandria said. "We'll go after you!"

Wolf nodded. He got in the driver's seat and drove off.

In the mean time, Chandria took out her phone and called Alex's father while John called his contact in the police.

"Hello, Tito," Chandria said. "Alexis... something happened to Alexis and Wolf brought her to the hospital... I... I don't know, Tito, we just found her unconscious... yes, St. Anne's... yes Tito... we'll see you there," Chandria hung up the call and tried calling Elizabeth but she wasn't answering. Neither was Alvin.

"Go back inside and look for Alvin and Liz," John said. "I'll stay here and... supervise."

"Stop treating me like a criminal! I told you, I was just helping her!" Ryan exclaimed. John and Chandria ignored him. Chandria nodded and she walked back inside the building. She spotted Elizabeth and Alvin dancing on the dance floor.

"Liz, Alvin," Chandria said when she finally reached them. "I'm sorry to interrupt but something happened."

"Ria?" Elizabeth said, frowning after she saw the serious expression on Chandria's face. "What happened? You're making me nervous."

"Not here," Chandria shook her head. "Come with me to the parking lot."

They walked out and Chandria told them what happened as they walked back to where John was.

"What?! Ryan is Mr. X?" Elizabeth exclaimed. They were by the parking lot then and withing earshot of John and Ryan.

Ryan looked up at the mention of his name, "No! How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not whoever that shit is and that I was just helping Alexis?"

"Alvin, you better take the girls to the hospital," John said. "I'll stay until the police arrives."

"I'll stay with you," Chandria offered.

John shook his head, "Go with them. I know you're worried about Alex. And Wolf needs you there."

"You go to the hospital," Alvin said. "I'll stay. Take Bee with you."

"But-" John started to protest.

"Wolf needs your support too, " Alvin cut in. "He needs his friends and brother so leave this to me."