Epilogue

Sky, her parents and brother lived together back in Europe but after a mysterious accident where her brother and Dad died, Sky and her mom leave to her moms home town for a new start.

See Sky and her mom are both Avians, winged supernatural Creatures. The only Avians Sky has ever known are herself, her mom, her aunt and her grandpa. Avians all have they're own eye color (as Scott has red Alpha eyes Avians eye variates by they're aura) Ske has purple Eyes, her mom orange eyes, her aunt green eyes and her grandfather Blue eyes. All they're wings are just black btw.

Now back to what we were talking about.

(Her mom left when she was about 15 so the age Sky is now)
In the plane to California -where Holly (her mom) used to live- they talk about where they are gonna stay.

"So what I'm hearing is: after grandma died you, auntie and grandpa left to Europe to have a new start leaving everything behind and now we are going back tot that exact house to live there?" I ask getting everything straight.(A:unlike me😍🤌)

"Yes exactly, i didn't have much friends anyways so it was fine and after we moved i got alot more friends, i left 1 friend behind but that's all" she told me and after that i just mostly listened to music and read my book until we landed. "Okay get your stuff and I'll call a taxi" my mom commands me.

After i got my stuff and we get in the taxi we go to this weird a$$ town i heard all about. We get to the house and start with our new life....