Chapter 4

Staring at him I am in a daze, his hair and eyes in my favourite shade of red, with features similar to the villains in the stories. And when he smirked, I swear I melted.

"It seems you've taken a liking to my skin, female" he said, his voice snapping me out of my daze and pulling me into another fangirling session at how his voice sounds so good, it was low and deep that's quite not what I was expecting.

"Yes, I love your skin, and if I may ask, do you already have a female?" I managed to answer him, and asked, although I'm pretty sure he's still single and unmated.

He shakes his head, negative. Seeing his answer got me excited despite knowing the fact.

"Then, will you be my male?" I asked nervously, this is my first time asking someone out you know, it's always the other way around after all.

He smiled and he looked like an enchantress in a man's body "It is an honor to be a beautiful female's male, and I'll make sure to be your only one" he said.

At that I frowned "Well, unfortunately that's not possible, as I am to take more mates in the future" I wanna be with Winston, my sweet Winston.

It was his turn to frown at my statement, he wrapped his coils around me, and I am not the least scared. We stared at each other no one wanting to break it. Although I was wrapped in his coils it's not suffocating, contrary to that, the cold feel of his body, in my case his tail is very comfortable. I relaxed in his tail still not breaking from the stare.

After a while I finally gave up, sigh, he's so hard to deal with. I stared at him again and started speaking "If I don't take at least two or three more mates then how am I supposed to survive during winter. It is after all during winter that you go to hibernate. Am I to just die in the cold while you sleep?" I said as a matter fact.

My question had him thinking about this fact that he, of course, did not think about. He's thinking very deeply while I glare at him so hard, so hard that I can see him getting distracted by the intensity of coming from my eyes.

With a sigh, he finally looked back at me. He said "I haven't thought of that".

And that got a "hmpph" from me. I know that he would not hurt me, this fact explains my boldness in front of this yandere.

"I'll be your mate. And will let you take another male in the future" he said the first part with a coaxing tone while saying the last part through a hiss, clearly detesting the idea already, but he has to deal with it. As the saying goes, 'take it or leave it'.

"It's good that we've reached an agreement" I smiled brightly, and I caught his short moment of getting dazed. Guess we're both dazed with each other's beauty.

My string of thoughts were broken by the loud sound of my stomach complaining about hunger. I look down to my tummy in embarrassment (because although he wrapped his tail on me my tummy, legs down to my toe is still exposed) and I could feel my face heating up, gosh I wanna dig a hole and hide right now, just a perfect timing. It could have chosen later when I've already told him I'd go hunt, to which I doubt he'd even agree.

While she was busy looking down, her reactions did not go unnoticed by the certain snake whose eyes followed her every move. He looked at her with unhidden amusement and joy in his eyes. The warmth in this cold blooded reptile's eyes is enough to melt even the coldest ice.

______________________________

Today's hunt is quite good. I ate my fill and probably be good for a few more days without eating.

It's time to go back to the cave now, I really need to rest, being out wandering for days in a row took a toll on my body and I want to sleep and relax.

Arriving a distance away from my cave, I am greeted by a very sweet and pleasant scent, the scent of a female. I was sure the location the scent is coming from is my cave. And it seems she took a liking to my skin. What's more bizarre is that I don't smell any male in the area, when it's supposed to be a lot of males accompanying a female. It can't be just her alone in the wilderness.

I made my way to my cave with the scent growing stronger as I slither closer. Finally arriving outside my cave, I saw the most beautiful female I've ever laid my eyes on. And here I thought the mermaid female was the most beautiful out there, but today I was proven wrong by the female in front of me.

Her hair that reaches her waist is as black and dark as night, her thin almond eyes that looks like it's sparkling in its shade of electric blue, perfectly shaped nose, full lips, and fair skin that could beat the color of snow.

She stares at me and I smirk.