Chapter 3

After screaming and jumping for a while, Klys calmed down and checked if the things she brought with her are still intact. These backpacks she brought actually contain things that would help make her life in the beast world easier.

After knowing all her belongings are intact, only then did she properly observe her surroundings and discovered that her location is near a body of water.

______________________________

I've finally reached, although I'm not sure whether I'm really in the manga or which part of the plot it is already but I got all the time to figure that out. I'm so happy to be out of that place, freedom is with me hihi.

It's very tiring dealing with those people all the time. Although yes, I love my fans but being stalked by paparazzi and judged for every little mistake I make which is actually normal for a human being took all my passion for what I do, singing.

Sigh, let's not think of those things, for now let's focus on reaching where the sound of water is.

I can see the stream ahead, it's amazing how clear and unpolluted it is. Drinking some water to quench my thirst, then proceeded to settle my things on the tree, preparing to look for some fruits and vegetables, I took my dagger and went into the forest.

Walking while enjoying the peace of the forest and from time to time marking my path in case I get lost.

After moments of walking, I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a cave in a distance. I went closer and found myself inside.

Looking around, it had traces of inhabitants in it. I wonder what beastman reside here, or maybe wild animals? Shivers ran down my spine at the thought of wild animals. I can fight but I'm too lazy to engage in a clash this early.

I kept walking deeper into the cave ang found something that made my heart skip a beat in excitement, I brisk walked my way to the bright red something in the middle of the cave, sunlight was shining on it, highlighting its shade of red. I took it into my hands and almost swooned at how soft and silky it feels.

The familiar pattern that matches the description and image in the manga, and the location of it, further confirmed my assumption of the origin of this thing in my hands. To really confirm this, I just have to wait for the person who owns this to show up.

Holding the snake skin to my chest, I wander around the cave while waiting. I'm getting hungry already as I didn't have dinner last night.

Unable to stand my hunger any longer, I decided to look for food and just wait for the owner of this snake skin to come to me. I went out the cave to search in the forest but I was met with huge and beautiful looking snake. It was red and has patterns similar to the one in my arms.

It transformed its upper body to human form and there I saw, the one and only, Curtis.