124| The Three Brothers

Começar do início

Hermione then walks out behind me, Harry standing on a small hill above us. ''Is everything all right?'' 

''Yeah.'' I nodded, rubbing my eyes. ''I thought you got captured earlier.'' Hermione gave me a look and Harry chuckled from the lump of land. 

''It's fine.'' He waved off. ''Actually, you know, it's more then fine.'' Hermione walked up the small lump of land, I slowly followed behind her. Harry pointed a finger behind him. 

Standing behind Hermione, I looked over and spotted Ron, the Sword of Gryffindor in his hand. ''Hey.'' He smiled, a breathless laugh escaping him. 

I was happy to see Ron back here, that meant that he was alive and well. Hermione, on the other hand...

''You. . .'' She took the backpack from his shoulder. ''Complete. . .'' She shoved him, making him stumble backwards a tad. ''Arse, Ronald Weasley!'' Hermione then grabbed a handful of leaves and threw it at him. Way to go, Hermione. Don't scare him off on his first day back. She then grabs the backpack and hits him in the leg with it. ''You show up here after weeks and you say 'hey'?'' 

Least to say, she was angry. 

I stood next to Harry, watching the scene with widened eyes. Ron looked behind Hermione, his gaze landing on the both of us. Hermione then turned around to face us, pointedly, at Harry. 

''Where's my wand, Harry?'' She started making her way over to Harry, me moving to stand next to Ron now. ''Where's my wand?''

''I don't know.'' 

''Harry Potter, you give me my wand!'' 

''I don't have it!'' He excused. I had to hold back a fit of laughter at the sight. Harry cowering backwards against the tree with Hermione standing over him, looking for her wand. 

''How come he's got your wand?'' Ron asked, genuinely curious. 

''We've got a lot to catch you up on.'' I mumbled out. 

Hermione turned back to Ron and I. ''Never mind why he's got my wand.'' She takes a few steps towards Ron, Harry following behind her. ''What is that?''

I look over at Ron, seeing him lift the locket of Slytherin. It was opened and, apparently, destroyed. The sword in Ron's hand had indicated that he destroyed it.

''You destroyed it. . .'' As if it couldn't be anymore obvious. ''And how is it that you just happen to have the Sword of Gryffindor?''

''It's a long story.'' 

Wow, that must've been one long night then. Hermione looked between Ron, Harry and myself. She then turned back to Ron, all her pent up anger now flying out at him. 

''Don't think this changes anything.'' She shook her head, turning around and heading back to the tent. 

''Oh, of course not. I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything?'' Ron sarcastically retorted. I pulled a face when Hermione turned back around, slowly making my way back towards Harry. ''Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you.''

''How did you find us?'' Harry asked. I nodded in agreement, I was quite curious myself. 

Ron reached into his pocket, pulling out the Deluminator. ''With this. It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it works, but Christmas morning, I was sleeping in this little pub. Keeping away from some Snatchers. And I heard it.''

''It?'' Harry voiced my thoughts. 

''A voice. Your voice, Hermione.'' I looked at her with a look, she barely gave me a glance. ''Coming out of it.''