Chapter 130💜🦋

Start from the beginning

Arun:Mch.. Malini kutty idhu pudi da konjo..

Mal:Thaanga mama..

She tried to grab both the covers from him but as her hands were already holding the two covers including karthika's,got difficult for her so Sahana got one cover and moved front without looking back at her father.He smiled at her attending the call.

They were about to cross the road but Sahana stopped when the cover which had the soft toy she purchased for her babies fell down from her hands.

Sa:Achacho..

She bend down and collected it.In that time others crossed the half road she hit her own forehead and without looking for any vehicles she started to run towards them.

She got jerked suddenly hearing the horn sound she turned towards her right to see the bus coming towards her with full force she left her bags down and looked at that with widened eyes.Before it could hit her someone pulled her wrist and she dashed on the broad chest.

She closed her eyes tightly in fear but opened it when she felt stringing sensation on her cheeks.

Arj:Arivillayaa di unakku?

Sa:A..ar..

Arj:Pesaadha kondruven unna naane.. dhayavu senju ente peseeraadha inimel..podi en kannu munnaadi nikkaadha po..

Saying he pushed her back.But before she could fell down Arun caught her from behind.

Arun:Arjun vidu pa naan dha paak..

He stopped when Arjun showed his palm towards his face.

Arj:Veetukku kooptu ponga..

He said it to Arun and moved towards his car.The crowd which gathered for the commotion got dispersed and they crossed the road and moved inside their car.

Arjun raised his bike's accelerator and roared it infront of their car.

Kar: Paathu nadakka maatiyaa di..anna mattu varle naa enna aagi irukku gaan?

Mal:Neenga enna sonnaalu ava kaadhukku vilugaadhu ka..romba aatam aadraa..vaithule rendu kozhandha irukkungradhaye marandhu poitu irukkaa..

Arun:Nammalu paathirukkanu le da..avala thittaadhinga yerkanave bayandhu poi irukkaa..

Kar:Enakke kai kaal laa odharudhu pa..thanni yedu Malini..

Malini took out the water bottle from her bag and gave it to her.

Karthika opened the cap and stretched it towards Sahana.But she sat there numb.

Kar:Kudi di..

Sa:..

Kar:Mch..

She sighed and made her drink the water forcefully.

And they too had the water and stayed silent in the car.

As soon as they reached their home Sahana's fear increased to her edge.But got startled when her side of door opened and was lifted from her seat with force.She kept silent without encirling her arms around his neck.But his one glare made her too jerk and wrap her arms around his neck tight.

Arjun dropped her on the couch and moved towards their room.She fidgeting with her dress gulping in fear.

Arun slowly moved towards Arjun who was near his room door and grabbed his hand..

Arun:Sorry Arjun..

Arjun spatted his hands away glaringly.Arun gulped.

Sahana sighed seeing him and stood up from the couch.